Reviews for Hunter
KuriKashi chapter 8 . 2/14
Hmm Sakura and Itachi kinda escalated quickly. It makes it feel that Sakura easily gets infatuated with someone. I am enjoying this story more for how Sakura seems to be a strong shinobi and not for the romance side of the story so far.
Still well done!
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 2/14
Also I like how her perfect chakra control isn't downplayed!
Well done and thank you!
KuriKashi chapter 3 . 2/14
Finally! This Sakura doesn't solely rely on medical ninjutsu and has other skills and is completely competent! It has been a while since I've read another strong Sakura!
Well done!
Just a Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Also, it is still noted as incomplete.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Ohh good work
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
That got way too sad, too fast I'm physically hurting.
Saiyagurl87 chapter 14 . 1/15/2017
Poor sasuke! Awesome story tho
SoulOfFang chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
This story absolutely killed dare you write such a wonderful yet heart wrenching piece of work. Thank you! You have epic skills and this story will be forever burned in my heart.
Write on!
RalitsaR chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
I loved it and thank you! Good Job!
parsimonia chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
Even though you killed half of the characters in the last two chapters, I loved it! It was a complete story and I'm actually really surprised how you deduced lot of things that happened after in the manga, considering that you wrote this in 2010.

I also have to say that you completely had me with the final quote. Gaiman is my favorite writter and I've always loved this particular phrase.

Thanks for writing! lots of love x.
wenshao200077 chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
This story is by far one of the best I've ever read. I have not cried for a story for about 2-3 years and you have just made me cry. The ending was one of the saddest but best as well. You are in fact a talented writer.
Viva chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
That was truly beautiful
Viva chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Ughh so glad you made sakura feisty. So many authors portray her as a submissive character. So annoying
Confused.Turtle chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Very impressive story, although lacking a little bit in the showing and development of Sakura and Itachi's relationship, it still came together really well. I found it heartbreaking that so many great characters were killed off in the final battle but of course it was needed for the story development in the end, although I actually didn't see Sasuke's death coming.

Well I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry now but omg heartwrenching Jfc.

Great fic, really sad and reveals what keeping in emotions and thoughts can do to you.

lakeya2700 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
So much of my favourite characters died but it was a very good story.