Reviews for Hunter
CharlieSlayer chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Ugh, such a good story! I was so sad when you killed people off, but it still was good! Thank you for sharing your talent!(:
LookOverHere chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
This story had me crying so much..!.. It was beautifully written. The battle scenarios were amazing and the love portrayed was shown clearly. The ending.. I dont know what to say. A sequel would not have been needed with the good ending. All the best for your future works!
Helennnn chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I'm loving this story so far, but I just have to say that Sakura is kind of OOC here. Not only her strength, but also the way she's speaking and acting. In the anime and manga, she's not one for swearing or saying things such as "be a doll". It's just not her.

Regarding her strength, Shisui is much more powerful than Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto are both faster than her and Kisame would not have had a problem in defeating her (he took on Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten with little problems, after all). Don't get me wrong, she's my favourite female character in Naruto, but even I have to admit that Sakura just isn't this strong, even with Tsunade's teachings. Like everyone else, she has weaknesses and so far, despite her very little self-confidence, I don't see her having any. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I've simply forgotten about them.

Believe me, I understand how difficult it is to keep them all in character, so I just thought I'd leave a review here to tell you!

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Like always love your stories
iJoeyMonster chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
I almost cried. The deaths were sad. You did good.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Great story:)
Bleuboo2013 chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
You killed Shisui! *cries* I will be forever sad
cherspiece chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
I love your story! It was worth the read. I love the plot of the story, the stance between each step of the progress is perfect. I couldnt do better! Chapter 7 and 8 are my favourite, somehow. I owe you for making one hell of an amazing story. Thankyou.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Well lets see who you killed off, ne? Shisui, Sai, Yamato, Jiraya, and last but not least, SASUKE!? What the hell were you thinking? YOU...*sigh* ah. Your the author so I can't really do anything...so it was a good story but you must admit because it is freakin true that the last few chapters since chapter 11 had sucked bad. And when I say that it really really was that bad. Not be mean or anything but don't PM me if your angry. I know that you probably have a reason. To ruin the last parts of the story but don't take out your anger on a nobody like me. Review and coments are for we readers to point out mistakes that you sometimes southport create. So don't take this too personally
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Well, if this was your way to cope for writers block or inability for inspiration, welllll...Sai's death was a horrible and just not that honorably written in my opinion. And I must saw the previous chapters were ok but now your just rushing. There is no building of suspense or anticipation for battle or anything like that. It's like you just throw them all int he mix and just mix them all together with a wooden spoon and see whether or not it's delicious or horrible. Well I'll say that it was too impromptu...so not really a great way to write a story. And Itachi and Sakura's relationship...well regarding it, there's not much of build up in that area so everything just seems like it's in a rush. And other than that, I think the fight in Konoha and Orochimaru and Kabuto and Sasori's deaths were really not that well thought out. The reality of it wasn't there and also the atmosphere as absent. That's it really.
P.S. I'm sorry if I'm harsh on you but I gotta speak my mind!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Yay Sasori! But why kill him off? His a hot puppet...hm. Never mind. Well that was pretty anti climatic. I was expecting more honestly.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
I like how Itachi leaves every meeting hanging...it's amusing to see Sakura so confused. And you are doing a great job when you write interaction between the characters! And really funny when it comes to Shisui and Itachi! Great job!
bookluv22 chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
:-\ . . . Hm . . . Well I was up all night to finish this, so that should tell you that you have an attention grabbing story. It was also quite dramatic. So the story does have good qualities. But the story got to be too sloppy after the firsthalf. The last few chapters were just awful. The character deaths, the whole rushed fight scenes, and the resolving of any issues just sucked. It was rushed and didn't leave the story with any good thoughts. It was a disappointment, and was half-assed it seems. I do know it takes alot of creativity, imagination, and passionto ccreate a story, and I don't think you lack any of those, but it just seems that you lack interest in the story itself. So really my review is neither here nor there as my opinion of the story is in between like and dislike.
saku642734 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
very amazing story! I loved reading it :)
Eva Foster chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Wow, this is just so amazing and inspiring. I shed tears for Sakura because of the things life had fed her in this fanfic. But I too respect her because of her strong and fierce will to protect her beloved ones. I'm actually glad those Uchihas had changed for the better, in this fanfic at least.

Thank you for making this fanfic, I've been searching for an Itasaku fanfic that could keep me entertain, even if it's for a while.