Reviews for Hunter
RalitsaR chapter 14 . 4/24
I loved it and thank you! Good Job!
parsimonia chapter 14 . 4/21
Even though you killed half of the characters in the last two chapters, I loved it! It was a complete story and I'm actually really surprised how you deduced lot of things that happened after in the manga, considering that you wrote this in 2010.

I also have to say that you completely had me with the final quote. Gaiman is my favorite writter and I've always loved this particular phrase.

Thanks for writing! lots of love x.
wenshao200077 chapter 14 . 3/23
This story is by far one of the best I've ever read. I have not cried for a story for about 2-3 years and you have just made me cry. The ending was one of the saddest but best as well. You are in fact a talented writer.
Viva chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
That was truly beautiful
Viva chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Ughh so glad you made sakura feisty. So many authors portray her as a submissive character. So annoying
Confused.Turtle chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Very impressive story, although lacking a little bit in the showing and development of Sakura and Itachi's relationship, it still came together really well. I found it heartbreaking that so many great characters were killed off in the final battle but of course it was needed for the story development in the end, although I actually didn't see Sasuke's death coming.

Well I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry now but omg heartwrenching Jfc.

Great fic, really sad and reveals what keeping in emotions and thoughts can do to you.

-Jordan
lakeya2700 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
So much of my favourite characters died but it was a very good story.
becauseambatman1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
That was HOT!
becauseambatman1 chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Oh no! not mikoto! D: Awe but it does makes since now..
becauseambatman1 chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
such a fluffy moment for both of them. With a slightly flustered sasuke too! lol, he deservers it!
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
its so cute! can't wait to read the rest! I'm not sure if I can do an all nighter, but I will try! T.T
Krisaku chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
WOW just wow! I cried , even some of then are a bit OOC I love how you give them their personalities. You've done a great job though! And I like the developemnt of ItaSaku . Please keep wrting ItaSaku stories!
jhian casey chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
nice fic! i really enjoyed reading this one!
im a super fan of itasaku so, more fics please!;)
and thank you so much for not keeping this fic hanging.. im really disappointed to those who doesn't finish what they started.. its kinda upsetting.. anyway, great job and i expect more! thanks!;)
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 4/7/2015