Reviews for Sticks and Stones
shiks chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
ch3 never came..lol
shiks chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
dawww gary is soo cute xD
xDreamStalker chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god! you have to finish this! Please put up the next chapter soon.
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This is so good! It really is like the actual anime, and the idea is very original. Update soon? :D
animeloveu123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I so did like it!~ I look forward to more!
Trishia chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Please update!

Its really good
screef chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
You should really continue this story, it's a decent style of writing and you have the characters pegged. It's also an interesting concept, although since your last update was 2001 you might have forgotten :( Think of it this way you'll be far better now you're older?
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Um, have you forgotten about this lol? You haven't updated since ... 2001. Wow. And I thought I didn't update in a long time.

PLEASE continue it one day. :D It's so cute and awesome.

Love,

Ivy
Just Another Blank Account chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
. I love it so far and just to say I didn't reveiw till now cause I don't usually review untill the last chapter I get to but Keep up the good work
tetsigawind chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Dude do you have a brain in that skull of yours why would mis meet up with Gary
Perpetual Concern chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Well...

I'm enjoying this very much. I love Gary x Misty, and though it mostly seems to be fairly light hearted bickering, it's still adorable. I loved the whole, 'You dropped me off a cliff!' bit. Awesome.

But you haven't updated in years! You haven't abandoned this fic have you? It's nice, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I understand writer's block, if that's what it is. Many a fic that I've started and then eventually deleted because I lost interest. But if you can finish this fic, please do updated.

SK
A Muffn chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Wonderful. I like the whole 'you dropped me off a clif!' thing.
Shadow Quil chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Please continue this story!
Raichu Reble chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
its a cute story, good writing
bonkaki chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
i love this story!

write some more , please!

*faves*