Reviews for What Hurts the Most
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Yayayay I'm so glad they found a way to be with eachother even through everything they perceived to do to eachother. Well told..Good story line!
Nicoleix chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Great Story! So touching to see Ed actually heartbroken and being repaired by Winry haha.

Have you thought about writing a sequel or even another songfic to go with this one? I think it has a lot of potential to be extended.

Just my opinion... Keep the good work coming :D
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
That was so beautiful! I really felt the emotions! Great job!
ranlou chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I remember reading the first chapter to this story a long while ago, and thought it was just a really good one-shot. I saw it again countless times while looking for other fanfics, and thought nothing of it. Then just today I realized it had more chapters! This is an amazing story. I'm really glad I noticed it wasn't just a one-shot. :)
BlackHayate13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*repetitive headdesk* Se- quel Se- quel!
rultas chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Wow. This was a beautiful and touching story. It was pretty detailed, which is good, and I love it. It was wonderful, and it's something rare. Well, if you actually try looking into the older stories or the ones in the deep archives, you'll find something brilliant.
feathersnow chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Hey shadowdragon! This is a really touching story! My heart really ached when Edward told Winry to go. You had really potrayed the stary very well. Thanks a lot :)
Badger the Blue chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Ya know, not very many fan fictions make me feel emotional. This is indeed a real piece of work. Quite amazing.
theherbflower chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
It was so sad... but then it was dripping with uber wicked happiness. so cheers!

herb3
freeXimagination chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
This is one of the BEST EdWin stories I have ever read! Thanks so much for writing it!
Alli Copen chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
AAW what a beautiful ending hehe :)

Your attention to detail is amazing, great writing!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
interesting...very...interesting...very indeed...
Setfiregirl chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Wah ;_; I actually CRIED when I read this story. Been a long time since ANY story has made me cry at ALL. I started reading this last night, then the computer crashed before I could finish it and I had to go to bed without finding out how it ended...It was a really well done and overall VERY touching story...
LookingForMeaning chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Amazing, what you find when you look for one-shots. Super-fluffy and cute and all that JAZZ! I love it

Don't Lose Your Touch Now!

*LookingForMeaning*
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
this fic is really well done. i love it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »