Reviews for Before It's Too Late
RahXephon chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
This is not a comfortable read. You write very sparsely, with too much dialogue and too little descriptions and thoughts to balance them out. All those flashbacks serve little purpose but to confuse and disrupt if they are too skinny and short. Furthermore, your chapters are short, some extremely so, and with all the jumping around there is little coherence.

Slow down, add more depth, flesh out the scenes and scenery.
Confused wonderer chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
Interesting
JovianJeff chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Dare I ask is that it? Short and sweet though.
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
Wow! Ending the chapter on such a large, dare I say epic, note. A good overall Minbari theme to this update. Thank you!
JimBeamer5 chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Thanks for the update. Hope to see the Battlestars and Warrior Caste face off soon. Update again soon please!
JovianJeff chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
That was a very nice chapter. Great back and forths between characters, another hallmark of the writing style here. Nice touch with Kosh (the favorite of B5 characters of mine) and hope you get back to this soon.
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Nice segue with Franklin, and good update. Sinclair's reaction to a telepath seemed off, but that could just be my interpretation of the man. One of my favorites in B5 and I'm glad you're focusing on in this tale, btw.
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Made my speculations last review or so, it will be interesting to find out as the story unfolds. I know I've written this before, but I like the style here, it helped make that last scene feel very special.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Nice turn back to the Galactia. The highpoint was actually near the beginning with Adama, Tigh and the President. Interesting how quick the conversation ended, and a point well brought up about suspicians.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Another interesting chapter, somewhat formulaic with Jaerri as she firmly establishes herself with Valen's past and Jeffrey's present. Since this is classic BSG going on a limb that she might be connected to the Beings of Light which might mean Iblis is around the corner and/or the one Jaerri refers to. Of course I may be way off, but that't the beauty of this piece, it sets the mind speculating.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I think its the style, there is a very easy read to the way these chapters come across. Like sitting curled up with a good book on a rainy day. Loved the inclusion of canon and the departures. Looking forward to more!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Mystery, wonder, questions posed enticingly not frustratingly. Love the feel of the relationships between the characters, even Valen and the Minbari. Nice job!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ah, classic BSG, that's nice to read and refreshing. An interesting place to connect the two series. Looking forward to a good journey from the author of "Contact" as this should be really well done. Well, off to Chapter 2!
xerocooldown chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Sounds like an interesting story, write it using the characters from the new BSG and I'll read more than half of the first page. :)
WBH21C chapter 3 . 3/30/2008