Reviews for In Your Eyes I get a Glimpse of Heaven
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
I KNEW IT! I have to know what happens! *Rushes to the sequel*
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
That's so sweet . She's finally happy. And she's got a nice life! Something bad is going to happen now... isn't it...
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
I knew they were testing her! I just knew it . This is good! I like how Bethany reacted too!
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Ok, so the dream thing was Razael... lol

Yay their saved! So far... There are still four more chapters of this amazing fanfiction (And then a sequel) .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
So, I thought originally that the voice in the room would be Azrael, but now I'm thinking it's God or Jesus. They are so testing her . Can't wait for the next, I'm off to read it!
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
... It's Jay... Isn't it...

This is exciting and is quickly becoming on of my favorites .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
YAY BARTLEBY! I think I saw that same thing. Chillingham is an excellent choice .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
OH MY GAWD! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! THIS STORY TOO! First of all, the "You're not coming with..." shower part was hilarious, secondly, LOKI is here! Where is Bartleby? .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Azrael, Azrael, Azrael... You kept him in character nicely .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Oh ho ho! I see, I see! This will make for a good fic I think .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Oh my! I don't know what to think now! (About where it's going, not your excellent writing style!)
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
This is good . I wonder what it is about the Australian girl that startled her... I hall continue on!

I forgot in my comment of the first chapter to say that: I really like what you had Azrael say in her dream! It sounded like him and makes it ominous and creepy .
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I just found your story and the first chapter has caught my interest .

I shall continue on!
Jenny Joker chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
I absolutely loved this story

:D

On to read the sequel!
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
This is a very nicely written story! The pacing was good and the characterizations were well done. Gabi came of as very believable as well. And now, I'm off to find the next part of this, I know I seen it somewhere...

-later-