Reviews for Akatsuki Baby
shykiy chapter 121 . 3/9
Love it more
Monkey D. Chimera chapter 12 . 1/29
How does nobody care that a random 3-YEAR-OLD is in the Chunin Exams. WHY ARE THEY LETTING HER IN THE FOREST OF DEATH? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! Even Kakashi, a renown prodigy, was 5 when he graduated from the academy, much less a three year old.
Zach chapter 121 . 1/17
Hey when are you going to start ch 122? It’s taking too long!
Masuku No Suki chapter 1 . 1/6
After reading this I gotta say... what the fuck is the point of having Emiko in this story!? It's not she's developing in this story. She's still the woman-child she was in chapter 1 and it gets to the point where it's a bit frustrating that the protagonist doesn't really mature throughout 100 chapters. She's a really flat character and that ruins the story a bit. Secondly, She hardly has any enemies. Emiko is affiliated with both konoha and the akatsuki, she's a double agent. This just takes away the stakes in the story, we know Emiko isn't going to get hurt because everyone likes her, she's like a mary sue but useless. This happened in Hitsugaya's Headache when she was allied with the shinigami and the espada. She's just in the middle of things and it's not like she changes much, everything wouldn't worked out if she wasn't in the picture. Third, The akatsuki are out of character, cold-hearted criminals immediately get attached to an infant for no real reason. They all just immediately took a liking to her. This makes the story so mundane because no one says no to her. Dialouge is much more interesting when the character say no to each other. But that doesn't happen at all in this story. Also, the protagonist's fate should matter most in the story. But like I said before, Emiko has no enemies so no one should be worried about her fate, just the people around her. In result, she just feels redundant to the story. The same things would happen without her and I know this because it did. It's a anime/manga called Naruto and all of the characters have a purpose in that story. Things would change if one of the supporting characters didn't exist. No one in the reviews point these out and that frustrates me that this story got away with so many problems and I still feel like I haven't covered half of it. In conclusion, the protagonist ruins the story because she breaks the rules of a good protagonist.
Zach chapter 121 . 12/17/2017
Hey when are you going to start ch 122, I hope it’s not hiatus.
Guest chapter 121 . 12/6/2017
wait is kakashi her dad?
dragoncaller45 chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
Those songs. OMG :I I grew up on those and i love you for using them
Zach chapter 121 . 10/8/2017
Hey when are you going to start the next chapter? It’s taking too long!
Marsmiko chapter 121 . 9/17/2017
Please update soon sasuke, naruto and emiko seem to have a connection when the first hokage tells his story will he add a third person with him and madara when they meet up.
IUseThisAccountToRead chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
yoga5631 chapter 121 . 7/31/2017
seeing this fanfic haven't be updated in about 3 months breaks my heart... you have written over 121 chapters and based on your profile you said it will be finished at 130... you have come so far. don't give up on this story PLEASE KEEP WRITING T-T
Guest chapter 121 . 7/3/2017
Please update soon!
Zach chapter 121 . 6/30/2017
When are you going to start chapter 122?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2017
I freakin hate Emiko
Guest chapter 121 . 6/15/2017
My precious little Obito cinnamon roll better not die...
3,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »