Reviews for Akatsuki Baby
deavourwords5 chapter 119 . 5/4
Love the story but really, Emiko turned out to be a little bitch! Im so sad for the akatsuki members, they basically saved her life and helped her become who she is. I feel so sad imma cry :'(
ato-tama chapter 119 . 4/29
I love this story, I drew a picture of Emiko on devent art.
Self insert
ULTRANUMB chapter 119 . 4/20
This is amazing. The way that you write is just amazing to me. Your character is very well developed, and not to powerful. You make her act her own age almost and that is rare to see in fanfiction now days. Anyway, i love this story. It is very well written. You didnt rush it, which i would have. All in all i just love this story :)
kaia chapter 9 . 4/10
oh god that was awesome! i can't stop laughing!
Natsumi Mori chapter 119 . 4/3
This story is sooooo 've incorporated all the great parts of a Naruto OC ;it fits with the story,has an interesting backstory and a personality that appeals to its no Mary sue; I love this story for the character that Emiko is and thank you for the great story. pls update soon
I couldn't stop myself from imagining Akatsuki getting killed by some of the Rookie 9 lol pink cotton candie lazy dear dog bird
Naomi Nara chapter 119 . 4/1
I love this story so much... Every naruto fan reads it in my class!
534667lc chapter 119 . 3/30
Yes Emiko and Naruto are teaming up! Thanks for updating!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 119 . 3/30
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Kid Justice!
shiromi chapter 118 . 3/28
Hello! I really love stories, like a lot! So pleeeeeeaaaaaase update soon! *biiiiig hug!* (-)
chibi-Clar chapter 68 . 3/26