Reviews for Akatsuki Baby
Marsmiko chapter 121 . 9/17
Please update soon sasuke, naruto and emiko seem to have a connection when the first hokage tells his story will he add a third person with him and madara when they meet up.
AnimeNerd667 chapter 1 . 8/1
121 CHAPTERS?! THIS BETTER BE GOOD!
yoga5631 chapter 121 . 7/31
seeing this fanfic haven't be updated in about 3 months breaks my heart... you have written over 121 chapters and based on your profile you said it will be finished at 130... you have come so far. don't give up on this story PLEASE KEEP WRITING T-T
Please update soon!
Zach chapter 121 . 6/30
When are you going to start chapter 122?
I freakin hate Emiko
My precious little Obito cinnamon roll better not die...
OMG your now 27 where did th time go. Why am acrimg lik this when I just found this story amd don't even know you personally. I'm like how aunts act...O.O

Its my Birthday today! Im now 14 years old...boo I wanna be 12 like Naruto...was
How about Obi for Tobi? Its in that alias and Obito-his real identity. Uchiha Obito
Jimmythereptile chapter 78 . 6/4
Poor Kakashi,his little girl's growing up XD
yandere chapter 9 . 5/29
Wow... PLEASE tell me that old bag wasn't supposed to be a Christian. Because, wow, anyone one I know who is Christian would be horrified by her behavior.
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 5/29
The idea itself and the first chapter are both really good, but Emiko not being completely loyal to Akatsuki even though they took her in and will raise her is stupid (in my opinion, of course; which means you should take this review ith grain of salt). I apologize if my review is rude.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 121 . 5/21
Nice to see you're back. I almost forgot about this story. I hope Emiko doesn't end up trapped in the Infinite/Mugen Tsukuyomi.
Finally an update, i thought this story had been discontinued
Wonderland Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/9
Pretty interesting story, can't wait until the chapter!
3,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »