Reviews for Mistaken Truth
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 9/6
Ok so has hinata been the girlfriend that was mention in the beginning? Love the story can't wait till next chapter! ! :) :) :)
Please keep the story going!
bored chapter 1 . 2/8
What is this? It's boring and the level of unexplained OCC is a nagging issue. I don't know - it just doesn't seem like there is any point to this story... Oh well it sounded interesting.
hey can you update this again
Naruto... is a whiny SOB. He has the Rinnegan. No one except for Pein right now has that could be a BAMF, yet he's not. Look, I get that you're trying to make Naruto seem like a hurt soul, but he's coming off as an emo, which you apparently didn't want him becoming one. And really? Why can't he just show off what he's learned and beat the crap out of everyone who gets in his way? Jeez... I've seen a lot of stories similar to this, but Naruto's character seems too weak. Great story, hope to see you updating!
Sansa Stoneriver chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Please, update.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Have Naruto reveal his Rinnegan in the finals when he fights Idate. I can't wait to see how the Uzumaki clan will react.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
please update as soon as possible
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Naras are supposed to be smarter than that... Hyuugas should know with their byakugan. Plus Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki was it's jinchuuriki, so would he be considered a "sin"? He created the nine biju as to make peace? Hubris these days...
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Please update faster!
The One in the Mask chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
please update this one
this is the first story that have all team 7 work perfectly and no bashing and if you won't write this story please put an adoption because this story is to good to be a hiatus because hinata is not shy,sakura is not fangirl and sasuke is not stuck up brat and naruto is not god like either all of them is balanced each other
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Please update this story is awesome
Belo chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Please update this story, I just discovered it and I couldn't stop reading, it's too good a story to stop
RyuKisargi chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
ur momer have intercourse with babon
Please Finish chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
If your A good person you will continue this story in a moderate pace Because its epic and it wants and needs an ending and a few mor chaps