Reviews for Mistaken Truth
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 18h
Amazing story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait to see if Hinata survives or not... I hope she does.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/31
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/31
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/31
Shadowslayer5 chapter 8 . 7/30
This is a good story, I wish you kept updating it
Polaruspax chapter 8 . 7/29
Thanks for this really fucking cools story and thanks for not even finishing or saying anything like you have put this story on pause or even abandoned thanks for leaving us hanging and leaving this up just to leave us with this... why can people on this fucking site ever just say that they abandon the story instead of leaving it up for 4 years without so much as a god damn fucking notice that it will not be continued...
bill smith chapter 8 . 5/11
F&%$# update already!
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 3/8
everrock chapter 8 . 1/4
i don't know why you abandoned this story,this is awesome stuff,please update it
storyteller73 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
I love this story!

Is there any chance of you updating it?

Please do, its a great story.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Ok so has hinata been the girlfriend that was mention in the beginning? Love the story can't wait till next chapter! ! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Please keep the story going!
bored chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
What is this? It's boring and the level of unexplained OCC is a nagging issue. I don't know - it just doesn't seem like there is any point to this story... Oh well it sounded interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
hey can you update this again
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Naruto... is a whiny SOB. He has the Rinnegan. No one except for Pein right now has that could be a BAMF, yet he's not. Look, I get that you're trying to make Naruto seem like a hurt soul, but he's coming off as an emo, which you apparently didn't want him becoming one. And really? Why can't he just show off what he's learned and beat the crap out of everyone who gets in his way? Jeez... I've seen a lot of stories similar to this, but Naruto's character seems too weak. Great story, hope to see you updating!