Reviews for Mistaken Truth
Ito Uchiha chapter 9 . 7/12
Noooooo, theres no more to read.
SomewhatNormalHuman chapter 9 . 7/5
This has already been said, but I find this chapter to be one of the most relatable monologues I have ever read. Everything from the childish arrogance towards the beginning to the regret and self loathing at the end strikes a chord in me. Well anyway, I know it has been around two years, but I hope you will one day update soon. This fanfiction is one of the best I've seen and also a personal favorite of mine.
10/10 story so far please finish I know it’s been like 2 years since the last update but I still hold hope that someday you will be able to finish this story.
blwilliams2001 chapter 1 . 4/24
Great story so far. Please update. I really want to see how everyone reacts to naruto having the rinnegan.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I know how you feel there was this naruto fic it had everything i wanted but they ruined it with a pairing i was pissed of. I know how you feel and there where 500 chapters
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
Go
blasterdog chapter 9 . 11/18/2017
Interesting story man, great writing
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
I know it’s been a year since you last updated and I don’t even know if you will read this but, holy shit! The accuracy of this chapter hurts. I relate to this so much more than I should. Its real, accurate, and fabulous character development that this character didn’t really receive in the show. It helps me personally understand and relate to a character I could never really see myself in. Your story is amazing overall. I hated the fact that the Naruto series had such a great ‘verse but the story and characters that were focused on were shit. You made me like characters I previously only held distaste for. They are more mature, logical, and actually take into account the seriousness that should come with being a shinobi. Naruto’s team works hard to have well rounded skill sets that are so much more believable. That’s not to say this story is flawless, it’s not. But it has so much more than other fanfic of similar ideas. I applaud you.
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Damn man, I feel for Shika here. This chapter is the complete summarization of my life till now. Down to the Last. Relatable. Detail.

I hope its continued further. The story and the plot is pretty good so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
Your sick a very sick person that should abandon this story right away
AkaneShiro chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
hmm I hope for another update. I really can't wait for them to find out about Naruto's Rinnegan *smirk*
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
WAAAAAAIIIT KURAMA SEALED NARUTOS BLOODLINE *HORRIFIED* OH HELL NAWWW
ben123456123 chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
I hate politics so freakin' much. And not Shikamaru! He's too smart and cool to be cast aside!
ben123456123 chapter 7 . 8/14/2017
Roses are red, Uzumakis are prickly, HOLY CRAP this escalated quickly! And all those politics just about made my head explode. I'm not sure if I should be rooting for Hinata because of her cold attitude or having a meltdown because Kushina is a jerk that needs to be disemboweled slowly and as painfully as possible. Overall, this is an amazing fic and I can't even comprehend how you've even thought all this up.
Namittheking chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
please update again soon. thus story is great