Reviews for Goodbye and Hello
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Aww! So sad! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Not the Rev! Great start :)
Wavie chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
It's so sad, I almost cried.

I have a question: Has Lucy become the Pastor of Glenoak community church instead of Eric? Then the Camdens can keep the house right?
la-la-la-45 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
awesome story!
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Doctors actually can give you a prognosis of how long your going to live. like if you have cancer the doctor can say 'six months'. That's his estimate of how long, due to how far advanced the disease actually is...

But yeah, they can do that
Pie for President '16 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Wow, this chapter was a little too much. Did you really need to bring all those people back at once?

Before I begin the concrit, let me say this: If you're aware you've made mistakes, why don't you go back and correct them? You called Simon Martin this chapter and Savannah Susannah the last.

Ruthie says Eric has a heart attack, but the officer didn't tell Annie that so is Ruthie assuming or did Eric have a heart attack?

Go back and fix them. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be reading any more of this.

How could Sarah and Carlos almost be in Glenoak when less than 30 minutes passed since Mary and Matt got the news? Were they planning on arriving earlier that day and just happened to be flying when Matt&Mary got there? What? And Robbie. Wasn't he in Florida? He couldn't possibly get to Glenoak in just an hour or less.

You're going too much into orders. This sounds like something I could have written five or six years ago. What I mean is Ruthie or other characters goes too far into details, making it sound like the person with whom they're speaking to (and us) is dumb or slow. Don't do that, it wastes space and the readers don't care to know it. If it's absolutely necessary, put it another way.

The beginning of the fic sounded like it was placed in season 8 without all those unnecessary extra characters. Then all of a sudden, everyone was brought back at one time, including family members and not-so-important people.

The Colonel, Ruth, George, Charles and Ginger would definitely be there because they're family. Eric's their son/foster brother/(step)-son-in-law.

Now the others really shouldn't have been there. But if they absolutely had to be, I would've picked Robbie. Because he was considered family at one time, even if the Camdens have completely forgotten about him. Sandy would be there, because Eric helped her out with her father and so did Lucy. So she really has the same status in the Camden family as Robbie did.

But all the rest- not family, Robbie or Sandy- shouldn't have been there. I understand Eric helped Margaret, Jane and Tito, but they wouldn't be there. Neither would Martin. He never became a part of the family like Robbie did, even though Martin lived in the Camden household. Rose? Why would Rose be there? She and Simon aren't together, are they? Because if they're not, no reason for Rose. The Camdens never even liked her except Annie near the end.

Ruthie's dating T-Bone? Wouldn't she have called him to comfort her right away? And why aren't they supposed to be together? It sounds very biased, because I'm sure Ruthie and T-Bone aren't banned from being together.

There's more but I just don't feel like getting into them.

The Robbie and Ruthie bit was weird. Richard and Rosina are Sarah's parents, you make it sound like they're just three people who knows Eric. Roxanne went to Iraq. And actually, now I think of it, George is in Iraq as well.

It'll be awfully awkward when Jane and George see one another at the hospital.

A hospital where people are being taken care of and where procedures are being done. I don't think a single room would hold 30-plus people, or a waiting room at that.
kitty wicca chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
What did you really think of Rose I know you've added her in the story and that is good. I was not really fond of her except for the fact that she was honest about not liking church, neither do I but other than that, no as far as the show itself went. I wished better for Simon. Thanks for including though anyway.
kitty wicca chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Wow breathtaking and I mean that literally. I'm so glad you mentioned Dwight! And having Peter, Heather, and others was just as it should be. You do so well on this. I applaud you.
kitty wicca chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Very good again. I'm just wondering if you have or will include Rod one of Lucy's ex in this I loved him.

You should have been a writer for the show it'd still be on then. Thumbs up!
kitty wicca chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Wow
kitty wicca chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Thanks for doing this. I tried to do one under the same premise but got nowhere. Bravo on your excellent mind. Added to favorites. Sorry I don't spell very good I have autism.

Thanks again. I wrote some 7th Heaven ones too under my old pen name Meow03
Tammy chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
So far everyone of your chapters have been great. Keep up the good work
Stepheyy chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
awesomeness.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
aw how sweet! sad to see it go
Ghostwriter626 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
aw well i cant wait for the chapter
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »