Reviews for Foolish Gryffindor
beth chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
im totally loving this line.

Severus took the entire speech as a subtle way of saying, "Snape, I'm totally making you pay for what you did to my favorite student, so watch your back. Now take your complimentary lemon drop and get the fuck out."
beth chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
geez lucky im on the toilet or i would have peed myself. that bathroom scene was hilarious!
mimikooya chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I loved the kid Walters, He was too hilarious
Reaping-Vampire chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GlitteringHallows chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
This was seriously the best humor genre slash ever.
VeroSev chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Hahahaha by God in this story I love and hate Severus to be so an asshole and make Harry was afflicted by shouting in the great room that he was gay... but if in the end Harry was happy (even with his sore back) good for him XD!
loverboysgirl chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
wow
WhiteFang001 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I love your ending note.

The hufflepuff always made me laugh hysterically
Threadbare Threnody chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
As HYSTERICAL as Snape standing on a toilet to look into Harry's stall is, I feel obliged to point out that in mens' restrooms, urinals are not located in stalls and the toilets in stalls are generally only used for doing #2. Unless things are drastically different in the U.K. than the U.S.

Oh and "Little Potter" GENIUS.
Threadbare Threnody chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
LMAO!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hilarious!
SeverusSnapePrincess10 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Hey_Most hilarious story ever.I Loved it. I think Harry and Severus make a great couple. Awesome job.

Love Jennifer
SfumatoSoup chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
This story is has me cackling like a deranged lunatic. I even spilled hot tea down the front of me when I was caught off guard by a particularly amazing bit. Freaking awesome!
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Eheheheheehe... The great wizard waldo... Lol
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ahahahahaha! Snape DOES have tourettes!