Reviews for Broken Reflection
olirving chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
I'm glad your'e back! As always I loved this chapter! When I saw the name Sei, I thought, oooh, maybe Sei possessed Lloyd or something, but to be honest I am really confused right now but it is probably part of the plot. I love Kratos's jealousness. Good job! Just one thing you may want to edit is the part where Lloy- I mean Sei , which may be Mithos, thinks: I MUST HAVE THE SWOR! I don't know what a swor is, but whoever this guy is really wants it.
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
oooo! Plot!
olirving chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Please write more!
olirving chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
yay! I love this story! Poor jon and suki! I hope they make up, but not too quickly, I always love a good drama! Man I am weird! And happy st. Patricks day!
olirving chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
yaaaaaaaayyyy! I'm so happy you made another chapter! I swear I was about to giv up because you haven't been doing this fanfiction for like 3 months now. Just keep it up. Your pen name doesn't show up on bing when I search for your profile. Anyway, I just love suki and Jon!
olirving chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
yay! I'm glad you uploaded more! I can't wait to find out what happens next! I want to hear more about Lloyd though. It would be cool if you did a whole chapter on him.
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
O.o YAY ESCAPE PLANS! LOL Ayway, here's some cookies left-over from Christmas! Enjoy!
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
HIII! I'ts me, #1 Symphonia fan! I got a account at last! Also please update soon!
olirving chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
its been a month and 15 days since you have updated! Thats a lot longer than three weeks! i think... But gurrl why you ackin so cray cray?!
olirving chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Seriously, it's been over a month now since you updated. Please just write! I've been so sad! Do it for my bday!
1 Symphonia Fan chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
WUTT!? LOL I'M BACK! Creepy moment aside, I got back last night, and woke up like, just now, and decided to read this. :) anaway (LOL can't spell when sleepy) here's some muffins, (It's 8:30 where i am) and the flavor, is the most evil in the worlds! Chocolate.

#1 Symphonia Fan

Sorry i couldn't read this sooner, needed to clean my room before we left -.-;
olirving chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
u know how I just read this chapter yesterday? Well, it feels like a month has passed! I wish that u could like post more than one chapter at once! By the way, since you're a really good TOS fanfiction writer, could you suggest some good TOS fan fictions to me?
olirving chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
oooohhh, so exciting! But don't kill Kratos! That would just be mean. You know what would be cool though? If lloyd had flown back to iselea and was floating above the fight scene going on but the others didn't see it. It would be the fight from his perspective. But you don't have to do that, it is just what I would do! And thank you for making another chapter. Make sure you write more though! I hate it when I love a fanfiction and then it's incomplete. Bye!
KSpaceman chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Shit just got serious. This is definitely going to be an awesome fight! I can't wait for the next chapter. So while you're working on it, I'll be making a time machine.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »