Reviews for Never Alone
bgrimes40 chapter 6 . 4/13
This was quite a nice story. You should do a sequel about Snape, McGonagall, and Pomfrey drinking in the infirmary. That would be hilarious!
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 6 . 1/25
This is exactly what I want out of a sick!Severus fic. Just the right amount of h/c, humor and fluff in one place. I also love the atmosphere and your writing style a lot!
Thank you for this fantastic piece of work.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
That was excelent. I laughed a lot. :'D
mandancie chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
this was absolutely wonderful! :) I really enjoyed this story. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Awwwww...
seabury chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Really, truly enjoyed this. I thought everyone was quite well characterized, too. Just the right amounts of good writing and fluff!
Catlady1960 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I liked your sweet, little story and thought it had a nice ending.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Aww! This was such a cute story.

I love the way that you are able to potray Snape's character. I also really enjoyed your Poppy. They were both very well written.

Overall, one of my favorite Snape stories! Very well done!

-MadameGiry25
writer's legend chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Brilliant! Absoloutly brilliant! I'm glad that Severus doesn't get TOO out of character
VestriVerum chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
But it's a cute bit of ridiculous fluff!
everyme chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Hey:)

Very funny story, you really managed to capture Snapes personality rather well. Although sometimes (e.g. when thanking Gloriana for the scarf or in conversations with McGonagall or Pomfrey) he is OOC, his thoughts and feelings (especially the way he is embarrassed when someone thanks him) were mostly canon, I think. And I think you didnt overdo it; in some fanfictions, Snape is just too nice to be canon. But your take to his personality was very good, I think. I really enjoyed reading it.

My most famous moment by far was the moment in Lupins office when Snape suddenly realizes that he still wears the pink and lilac striped scarf Gloriana made him XD I just burst out laughing and couldnt stop for some time. Someone should do a fanart of him wearing a scarf like that.

I also enjoyed reading the conversations between Snape and McGonagall. I just think that if Snape was a bit more open the two of them would talk to each other like that, you know, teasing each other :)

To sum it up, it was one of the best Snape fanfictions in the genre Humor I ever read. I really think its hard to combine „Snape“ and „humor“ and still make Snapes personality believable, but you really managed it quite well, in spite of making him a bit OOC :)

greets

kadda
Fayet chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Ahw.. that was just a perfect piece of christmas fluff. Just the image of Snape with a pink/lavender scarf around his head will keep me grinning for weeks and weeks to come. Thanks! Loved it.
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Such a cute story, I love it!
See Saw chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Gen fics make me absolutely ecstatic and one this well-written and devised was a real treat. Thanks!

*goes off the read again*
Riku-Rocks chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
I rather enjoyed this story. It was funny and sweet without being silly or fluffy. The narrative and grammar are solid. The pace and style were excellent, as was the the choice of characters. While they are slightly out of character (as I understand they were intended to be), they do not read as all *that* out of character to me, given the circumstances and perspective. After all, we rarely see the inner workings and relationships of the staff at Hogwarts where they do not pertain to Harry in the books. However, the base characteristics we are shown are all present here and bent within reason where they do deviate. The concept is simple but interesting and well executed. Well done.