Reviews for No Remorse
Voldie's Love chapter 1 . 2/24
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I kinda like it actually... Not really plausible, but still...
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
funny ending ;)
MagicalEspionage chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
oooh, i like it. I kinda wonder what would happen next!
Thalia Schieffer chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Holy sh*t! THATS AWESOMEEE!
I'm not even sure what I'm feeling right now, but this is one of the best dark harry fanfic I've read! (And that's saying something)

Anyways, Nice Job,
Ja ne,
Schieffer
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OMG this is AWESOME! are you gonna continue this or is it a one shot type of thing?
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i think i like your ending better than JKRs.
Ring Master Muffin chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
y-you cant write more? D: but its pretty epic on its own so I wouldn't dare blame you if this is a stand alone.

I LOVE reading stuff like this! XD harry not exactly dark, but getting there, he's getting there :D
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This ending would have only improved the mess that was the ending of Deathly Hallows. Nice work on this. Well done.
bopofi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I loved this! You know, if Deathly Hallows ended like this, I might actually have considered the rest of the book worth it. That is how amazingly good this is. That I would enjoy the book that (in my mind) ruined Harry Potter. Thanks so much!
JumpingJelloDinosaurs-Rawr chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow! I would really like it if this became a longer story! It sounds like a really good plot line
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
very nice
N chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my God, it was great! Don't you want to write more similar and longer stories? I love it! :D Please... I love dark Harry.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Nice. A good Voldemort and Harry win one-shot.
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
hey! wow now i really liked this ending :) hahaha i must me evil!

xD