Reviews for Melt This Heart
Christina chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was AMAZING
reina13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
ahh they are so cute please tell me this is going to keep going i want to see sonny and ric and carlys faces. i mean they(sonny and carly and ric could bring the girls over and find jerry jacks lying next to a sleeping alexis in her bed than she wakes up and defends him aganist them. also later on you could have the girls calling jerry uncle jerry since of course he had been all his time with her. and than of course ther is jaxs reaction, that would be fun him blowing his top. did not mean to make this review so long i just wanted to tell you i hope you keep the story going and i like it alot
Paru-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
-Applauds-

Very nice, you got Jerry down well without it seeming forced.

Write more, you have the talent... and because this is my favorite GH pairing
The Ultimate Obsession chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
love it love it love it.

Please write some more :)
Karene chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Amazing! You completely captured the magic that is Jerry and Alexis. :D
Insane And Out Of Your Mind chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was adorable! I loved that he really listened to her - if only that would play out on-screen.
lilchicky044 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
AH so adorible
medusaasaphoenix chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i love love love this. plus, i totally agree with you. jerry and alexis are definitely worth obsessing over. great job.
Tishannia chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
aw this story is so cute, i love it
AlexisFFMimi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I LOVE this so much. I think Jerry/Alexis are becoming my favorite alexis pairing of all time. While the slow build has been frustrating, it has made them that much stronger a couple.

I love this fic. so cute the way jerry is taking care of her. Can't wait to read what happens next!
melkyre chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Cute.

What would this couple be?

Jerris?

Alexry?

Meep, It was cool
LadyMarmalade282 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I'm 100% loving the Jerry/Alexis pairing. I really love all the scenes they're in together...such wit! You did a fantastic job, very in character.
Alexia8246 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was a great story! The dialogue was well done, and the characters were kept in character! I agree with you though, Jerry and Alexis will make a great couple. Fingers crossed...you never know with GH.
danniebear87 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Great chapter. I too want to see Jerry and Alexis together. Their scenes are alway entertaining and they're so hot together. I hope tiic will give us the couple that we love. Can't read what's going to happy next.