Reviews for Beginnings
Gear001 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Ah, a Phoenix Wright fanfic that satisfies two of my favorite pairings in very solid ways. Been looking for one like this before I delved deeper into what this archive holds.

Kudos! Great fluffy love story! Loved every second of it! :D
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
AH TWAS GREAt :D 3
BlueJay-01 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
This is the most cute and innocent couple I've ever seen in my life! Apollo really does deserve a "special someone". I mean he is cute after all. ... *facepalm* I can't believe I let that slip out. Oh Well. All characters seem their selves which is good. Also this story is written so well that I can imagine the scenery real well. I wish there were more stories on the couple. I also wish that there will be an Ace Attorney Apollo Justice 2. Enough of me talking. Good story!
kaRINtou-kun chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
i really enjoyed this story! you captured vera's personality well.

only thing i would suggest is adding more of Apollo's clumsiness and

..idk, he seemed too..knowledgable and strong..ish. xD

but i loved it, i wanted to read more! C:
Teh K9 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
d'aw :3 That was adorable. Very sweet. I thought it was the perfect way for two such awkwardly adorable people to get together :D
Rindiny chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Adorable, I love reading this story over and over, X3
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Very sweet. :)
ChloboShoka chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed this a lot, I thought it this was a really nice story. I think you've done a good job characterizing Vera. I thought everything was perfect. The ending was really adorable too.
Bespectacled chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Ah, such a lovely fic! And I adore that you didn't have him telling her that he loved her because it was too soon - most excellent!

This pairing needs so much more love...
GigoLove07 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Aw, I loved the ending! It did seem a little bit rushed, but not so much that it ruined it. Keep up the good work!
Zeniro Rex chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Oh my God, I freaking love it! as in, love! Thank you for finishing it! Love how you wrote it, although the last chapter is kinda off from the previous, its still so damn awesome. seriously.
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Brilliant! Excellent work on this, it's fantastic! Keep at it!
smileysquirrels chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
AWW 'TIS SO CUTE

:D
Marveled chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
That was truly great,I loved the ending thank you!
Lockspoil chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
This story is AMAZING. You are doing an AMAZING work with Vera's character. Correction, You are doing an amazing work with all the characters. I cant wait for the next chapter

Please continue.

LockSpoil

(PD: im bad leaving reviews, but this story its too good to leave it without a review)