Reviews for Love of a Dog Demon
tiwiizqitama chapter 14 . 2/2
that's all? ...oh...okay... it will be good if theres a sequel ...
tiwiizqitama chapter 11 . 2/2
ive been disapointed of how short each chapter was and also a lot of typo ... but yeah can't deny that this chapter is awesome as a pro writter could write this scene. and i have noticed some ideas in other chapter that can be developed more but yeah its your story so is all up to you. but really this chapter is good :)
Reaping-Vampire chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
hahaha, of COURSE she would get over it so fast! XD
Bloodybarbie chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
The story is very good so far. Keep up the good work! (by the way you should bash Kagome a little more and somehow embaress sesshomaru and inuyasha at the same time, just a sugestion. Im just a rookie so i dont know.)
Crazyjess09 chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
this is really good and i hope that you bring this back and update it because i wanna know what happens next
Princess Procrastination chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
I CAME UP HERE TO OFFER THEM SOME POKY AND I FIND THEM MAKING OUT! Best line ever! Lolz
Yaoianime4everlove chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
Please update!
Madame de Coeur chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Eh, never really liked Kagome so, what ever happens to her, I don't care. Yay! Sess and Inu are together!
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
HOT! I cant help but think that you made Kagome a whore...YES! Finally, someone did that, I hate Kagome. Oh and its Pocky.
Namine Zenitram chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
LOVEd IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! THAT STORY WAZ AMAZING! i cant help but wonder if thats realy how it ends ... there has to be a part 2 or something right? if so pleaz tell me thanks!
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
WOW! SHE BOUNCE BACK FAST! CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CH(S)!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
God Kagome is such a SLUT! flirting wit Sesshy then getting over him so fast and is now wit another demon? but...great yaoi fic!
Kyakume chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
awe, i like it! sesshy was a bit OOC, but who cares, rite? ur story rocked hard. keep it up!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
is this actually complete, or did you just post it as such?
Azraelmoon chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
great story had me in tears (in a good way! just to let you know) _ while reading it please update soon