Reviews for Rebated Affections
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
And this is why I love pillar pair! . Thanks for the great read!
Eos-hime chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Cute.. and acurate too.

Both of them fits in - I think that Tezuka would never speak in such situation and Ryoma would just cover his eyes under cap and hug him.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I like it. You portray the characters very well here.
finding chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was really sweet _ I liked it a lot! The way you expressed Tezuka's emotions without dialogue was great.

Wait. This is ka0ri-chan? -checks-
Speadee chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
You described their understanding for each other well.
Zhe01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I liked reading this fic.

One thing though, it could be my mistake so feel free to correct me back. "Torso" is the front part of the chest, including the chest and abs... You can caress, touch and stuff, but I don't know if you can hug them to hug someone back... I think they have to face the other way to make that hug work.

Otherwise, good luck! :)
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WOW, this was great! You managed to catch both their personalities so well, and by placing them in this sort of situation you made them so real! I loved it, I've added it to the C2 community .!
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I'm teary-eyed now...

NIce one-shot (or drabble or whatever it is)...
Jade.Peace chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I've read this several times, on LJ and now on FFN but I don't think I've ever commented before.

I really really really really love this story because it is very true and hits the mark perfectly, right down to the Tezuka always being lonely because loneliness is normal for him. And how Ryoma knows how to express himself but he doesn't have much to express and Tezuka not knowing how to communicate his emotions, it's all right. Spot on.

I nod and cry everytime I read this story because I invision that Ryoma would have handled the situation exactly as he did in your story. The way you describe Ryoma and Tezuka, it's perfect.

Brilliance.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was so sweet! I have to say that I, at least, found it somewhat ic. And I really loved how this fic was nothing but musings, no detailed descriptions or conversations. It works much better that way.

Oh, I'm particularly a fan of pillar pair (don't shoot) but this fic (drabble?) will definetly go on my favs.
Gwynhafra86 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Sobs! I feel sorry for buchou-chan.

Ah well. At least he has Ryo-chan to comfort him. Fluffy one-shot.

-Gwyn
Kiki-chan94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
CUTE! (though a bit sad...)

I really loved it... i just love ALL Pillar Pair fics!

~Kiki
merichuel chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
fantastic, really really beautiful T_T poor tezuka... but someday he will laugh and he will be happy! _
squishy the jellyfish chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
It's so cute, and yet so sad and sweet at the same time.

Keep Writing!