Reviews for Why Didn't You Tell Me?
ncisteamsaarter chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Great story! Great ending! It's really, really good! Ncis fan fiction is about the only think the I can actually read and this is a new favorite story of mine! I have you a round of claps!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Omg I just found this annd loved it. Awsome work
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
When are you doing the next story? This one was awesome and I enjoyed every word!
evincis chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Amazing. I was supposed to study for an exam, but when I started to read you fic, I just couldn't stop.

Great job.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Brilliant i wish u could do a follow on story cuse i think a story about life at ncis with jenny and gibbs married and there two daughters would be cool
Paulina'sHM chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
This was a great story. I'm not normally a JIBBS fan at all, but I truly enjoyed your writing :-)
aserene chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Excellent ending! I don't know how I missed the update! Fantastic work!
Lady aracne chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Aw Jems that was to cute, loved it, I am very glad you finished this one, sweet job handsome!
ArtieFanFiction chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Sweet ending...

I like the girls a lot and the Sexy Ziva...

Thanks.
MissJayne chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Loved the ending! Very sweet. Excellent story!
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
That was such a perfect ending to a awesome story hun!
4EvaBenson chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
sweet as keep this up!
Ilivetowrite14 chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
Well written. You held the reader's attention with your suspenseful chapter endings. I can't wait to see how you end this. I enjoyed your story very much!
CoteKickAss chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
This is so adorable and it is making me giddy with happiness! Tiva, Jibblets, it's perfect. Please write more! I want to know how you get Jibbs together! Oh, and if you could add a Tiva scene or two in that would make it even better!
lindainsweden chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Aww, lovely chapter! Can't wait for the fluffy ending, though it's quite sad that the story is almost finished. I do hope you'll write more Jibbs in the future though because this story is great. :)