Reviews for Mindset
Crick118 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hmm, it seems that I've read another story by you that never got finished... Ah, well.

We loves smut, yes we do. Feel free to continue this story, we wouldn't mind. .

As for Draco's fantasy... Hm. I keep thinking of the show, "Scrubs," where this girl Elliot has the most ridiculous fantasies, all revolving around apple orchards.

You know what would be an amusing fantasy? Something about a House of Mirrors and how they're really one-way windows. Aw man, that could get intensely smutty...

-Crick

Qoftheday: "If memory serves I'm addicted to words that make sense." -MCS
werecool chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was so clever withthe title and the name of the place and everything!

A mind blowing experience, if you ask me.

werecool
Rae chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
ahaha that was GREAT! i'm a sucker for random fantasy fics that you don't understand until the end, and this was no exception! i like the length, too, that it took a few days. very funny, very hot. :)
wanderlustlights chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely love this. I was a little confused at first, what with the whole Delia thing or whatever, but then it all made sense at the end. :D Lol. This was great, by the way. You could totally make Draco's fantasy being that Harry was like a screaming fan(gir/boy) and Draco is a professional Quidditch player. Or maybe... yeah, I dunno. Lol. Either way, though, you should totally continue this. :D *love, Love, LOVE!* XD

-Nymphy Fate.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
good job

i like these fantasy pieces you do. they are cute
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I was kind of expecting that...yet not. You added a few twists and that's always good for a story. Though I will say that I'm not one for "dirty" words before they have sex...just a bit distasteful for me. Great job with this and I can't wait for Draco's fantasy
Miss Romantic chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
i loved it! yeah i was a lil wary at the beginning and had to check the pairing to be sure that it was draco, but yeah i totally love the idea! can't wait for whatever "draco" has in mind... :P btw the dumbass who said ur a shitty writer is not only a dumbass, as i previously stated, but also completely wrong and needs to go back and beat themselves unconscious w/ a spatula. yes, a spatula.

i love it!

sincerely,

Miss Romantic
mysoulmate chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Damn that was awesome. Can't wait for the next one.
Just Alex chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow, I can't wait to read the next fantasy! :D

But some guy seriously flamed Shades Of Gray? D:

You think he was 'special' or something?

'Cause you'd have to be to not like that poem.:)

Flamers like that are the reason I have the anonymous review option turned off.

If someone wants to flame me, they're gonna have to show me their name. Cowardice is NOT an option.

Plus, if I know their name, I can aggravate them by saying something like 'Well jeez, it's not like I twisted your arm to read it or anything' or something equally snarky, you know? XD
jinjin9208 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wow.

that was really really wicked!

:D

awesome writing skills.!
DeniedUsername chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
OMG, brilliant! Really, I never the spell part coming! Can't wait to read more!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I absolutely loved this story. I really hope you go on with this because I am dieing to know what Draco's fantasy is. You are an amazing writer keep it up.
Shminzi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
KYA!
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wheezy D Baby,

That was the best bloody thing you've ever written.

Absolutely fantastic. I love it.

-ChickyB