Reviews for Stolen
Imeriyafrance chapter 4 . 9/12
I find it possible that Kyoya is clueless in love seeing that his family did ignored him, and since he grew up only interested in profit. Him not knowing how to love yet seeks for love is very possible and I enjoyed reading this story since who wouldn't want to see Mr. Know-it-all, not know what is love.
Loved this !
Violent violet ec chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
I really liked this one, thanks for writing it!
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
hehe. this was cute! .
Chalice13 chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
This was really good, though I'm sorry Kaoru and Renge got so hurt. Good job. Thanks for finishing it
Skywroe chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Yup you left me hanging. I loved this though, it's really different and I like how creative it is. I would however like to see a sequel PLEEEEEEEASE!

I feel unfinished.
Feed me! Haha
vanityinsanity2014 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
i really like this chappie
Stelly chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Love! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Honest to god this is seriously so beautifully written, such a unique and enticing conept and au, so in character even while being different characters, their dynamic and wonderful relationships, the lovely details, the amusing humor, I love love love love it, you're ingenious, you're amazing, all your fics are truly incredible, this is and forever will be at the top of my favorite short stories. I love this, I love you, thank you.
LissyCreator chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Can u write a sequel? Pws?
Semoka chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this Story and will love it forever...
LissyCreator chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Kinda looks like Miss Haruhi is going to have a case of Stockholm Syndrome, now isn't she?
oreobabez chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
What a great story! Please have a sequel? *Sad puppy eyes*
Sanna Rose chapter 4 . 3/3/2013