Reviews for I Know
Megan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
YOu really need to continue this, for starters tell us who proposed to her, then have her turn down this guy, then have booth admit his feelings, then have B&B live happily ever after.

PPS
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Really sweet that all he can think about is her! They should definately be together!
MariaPim chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
WOW! ... ...I'm sitting her with tears in my eyes and desperation in my chest! ...but I cannot find the words to express my thoughts, because they are so fleeting I can't seem to catch them. The only thought that overpowers everything else is "He has to tell her! If he doesn't tell her they don't stand a chance!" ...but that's not the point of your story. To be honest, I applaud you for that!

Thank you!

M
unknown2224 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
DONT LEAVE IT THERE PLEASE! I really think you should continue...maybe have her say yes, explain why none of the other squints like him, and then have booth become slightly self distructive. Or just do one chapter where you tie up the loose ends! Please? I am down on my knees begging you here (fugratively of course)! Soo...please?
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was good! made me sad in a good way
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was good and original, great job!
Destitute chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I know that I loved this fanfic! You really succeeded to make us understand his feelings. Would you consider to let us know his feelings after he got her answer to the proposal? ( a refusal would be perfect by the way D )

Sorry for the language, I'm French but I really wanted to let you know I enjoyed it
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Cute
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is a lovely piece of writing. Loved the idea that Booth would think all this and yet carry on as normal.

Loved his list, especially:

9. I know that dead people can talk if you have some who speaks the language.

Thanks for sharing :)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Loved it!

Fave line:

And I know that is the only way I have ever showed her that I love her.