Reviews for Purple Rain
SincereDeceit chapter 56 . 4/27
This is such a great story. I wish you would have continued it.
Faith's Fangs chapter 56 . 12/20/2014
I hope this story picked up soon
VreeSa chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
The Link for Puppy Love no longer works. Is it posted anywhere else?
corymerlin chapter 56 . 9/20/2014
WTH! You stopped ! After all that ! WHY!? Plz,plzzz UPDATE soon ! PS. I loved it! Sooo sweet, i think I need a shot of insulin now. _
bulletwolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Just finished reading this story. It's really great hope there more
addictedtobuffyhpfanfic chapter 56 . 10/25/2013
really hope this get updated, best Willow/Faith story I read. It is ashamed it just stops
FifthHallow chapter 56 . 7/22/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
great plot and writing, but this and all previous chapters needed another round of copyediting. lots of tense errors and convoluted sentences.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
aww, the second-to-last scene would have been a perfect place to work in buffy's line from "new moon rising": "no matter what, somebody's gonna get hurt. and the important thing is, you just have to be honest, or it's gonna be a lot worse."
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Willow forgave Faith too fast to be believable. And she had too much confidence from the start that Faith didn't mean the terrible things she said. Season 3 Willow didn't have that much faith in her own self-worth (no pun intended.)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I love this story; Fillow had never occurred to me before, but now it seems like a great idea. But Willow doesn't drink coffee! It's been bugging me way more than is reasonable, I know, but remember in "Lie to Me" when Angel came to Willow's bedroom and they researched Ford together and then the next day Willow was jumpy (because of lying to Buffy) and Buffy said "have you been drinking coffee again? we talked about this." It's not a regular part of her life.

Sorry to be a brat. I had to say it.
Guest chapter 56 . 5/17/2013
and then the awesome story I was reading for two days stopped in the middle of a sentence and hasn't been worked on for three years.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
I'm pretty sure Giles would be ok with this. He didn't have much of a reaction to Tara and his days as Ripper probably left him open minded about it, and England is not as up tight about sexuality (at least now) as America.
AssassinInShadow chapter 56 . 11/24/2012
This one of my fave Willow/Faith fics. I would really love an update. D
Erlevix chapter 45 . 11/3/2012
I've read this story in 2-3 days, and I really liked it. The reason I'm reviewing on this chapter is because of the german mishap. You went into the whole gender being wrong but that wasn't the only thing wrong with the sentence. The word "lieben" is also wrong (at least in this sentence). Actually it's "ich liebe..." (verbs change form with ich, du, er/sie/es, wir, Ihr, sie/Sie). German language is a nightmare for me too, but it's required in my school so I have to learn it :( (it sucks so much)