Reviews for Sasuke leaves
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 2/5
That was really interesting! I haven't read a naruto canfic like it before:) kind of depressing though..
Yamakami chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Declaring yourself an enemy while surrounded by ninjas sounds idiotic...

They're ninjas, kidnapping people for power is what they do. Still, it's an acceptable plothole, as Konoha is trying to be the good guys.

Anyways, I think this is one reason why canon Konoha didn't call Sasuke a nukenin. His only crimes against Konoha were to go AWOL and defending himself when attacked, (and Naruto regenerates so that doesn't count) and his vengeance on Itachi is personal clan business, so declaring the de facto head of a very respected clan a traitor for that might cause other clans to lose loyalty to Konoha. Considering they were weakened for years from the Sound-Sand invasion, they just couldn't afford that.

OTOH, Sasuke seems to have been protecting his teammates too, S4 would have killed them to get him if he stayed and he clearly was holding himself and Orochimaru back when T7 came to get him PTS.

Another thought: Some Sasuke-bashers have suggested that Sasuke's punishment for leaving Konoha should be to imprison him and use him as an organ and sperm donor to breed more sharingan users for Konoha.

Ignoring how every other clan would probably rebel for that and their own Jinchuuriki would kill anyone even suggesting it, Sasuke is not so stupid he wouldn't know that's exactly how Orochimaru would treat him if he had not gone willingly. Considering that Sound had just trashed Konoha and Orochimaru's agents got into the village easily, there was no way Konoha could protect him anyway. Only way for a real ninja to act would be to go willingly and kill Oro when possible...
anon7278 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I have to say that I have never read a story where Sasuke pulled a stunt like this and left openly with permission. If there is another similar story, I know I haven't seen it yet. Not bad at all.