Reviews for but the sound was trapped deep in me
Char-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
great job! really love the way you characterize those two ;) keep it up!
Krissyy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved this! You wrote Dan so perfectly, and I could completely picture the scene in my head. Great job. )
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
You write Dan beautifully. The glasses detail was so awesome! Great job!
GuitarHeroLost chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Yeah. I guess I'm reviewing for every Dan fic of yours I read. I can't help it, it's really good. Especially since Dan's in it. Not to mention the Dan/Charlotte pairing. Love the story!
teawithhoney chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Yay! Another Dan/Charlotte by you! It's only been two days since I found your first Dan/Charlotte fic and now I'm hooked! I've searched the internet multiple times for more, and I think if you don't keep writing I may go through a nasty withdrawal. Dan/Charlotte has suddenly somewhat unexpectedly become my LOST OTP. Anyway, fabulous job. I feel Charlotte's righteous anger thing right after Dan says it is kind of shocking she thinks he's not crazy is so, so spot-on. I can definitely see that happening.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
_ Yay for fluff. Oh, but poor Daniel... *shivers over the 'Two three five seven days a week?' bit* *can't help but giggle over the 'how crazy is crazy, does he have anything sharp on him?' bit* I like this, was a very interesting take on him.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I just love your take on these characters, especially the perplexedly awkward but uncomplicatedly *nice* Dan. (He's almost the anti-Ben, isn't he?) Nice bit about emotions and equations.