Reviews for Dreams Split at the Seams
InDeppth chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
funny, witty and an awesome ending!

love it!

3 DEPP
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
“I...” Sweeney gulped. “I ripped...I ripped me trousers.”

I was laughing for like 2 minutes! lol
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
All I can say is I love this story and find it hilairious!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love that last line.

So cute!
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was the perfect combination of angst and humor. If I was Mrs. Lovett, I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing either!
Shadowstar513 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That is wonderful and hysterical and pure brilliancy and amazingness! Mrs. Lovett needs a life. And Sweeney... Ripped his pants... I just can't see it and yet I can. Ya know, they both need lives. I know an organization that may be able to help. They helped me... But I'm still in NeedaLife Rehab. I'm halfway there. Oh well! Great story! Love it!

~Shadowstar513

PS- That's a long oneshot!
Asami Shepard chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I loved it! It was very in character, but it wasn't like insanely depressing, like most of the other in character fanfics I have read. Great job!
NotUpdating chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aw, I love the end!

Although...

This is surprisingly like another fic I read. Halfway through I had deja vu. Exept in the other one he sat on a razor, but they were similar down to going "ihadanaccidentI"...you get the picture.
Marzi chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hehe.. hilarious. It's fun to watch 'em squirm. XD
andaere chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ahahahahaha! I just ADORE your writing. Seriously. As I said before, you're one of the few people who really has a grasp on all things Sweeney Todd. You always write in character, even though you put poor Mr. T and Mrs. Lovett into the most outlandish and randomest situations, and you also write spetacularly, always with a smattering of angst, romance, and humor, like you said. What more could I want? xD

There are so many lines I could single out as my favorites. I love the whole story, but I'll just pick a couple of my favorite lines...

"Todd opened his mouth as if to speak, but then hastily closed it. He did this action several times, making him bear an uncanny resemblance to a demented fish."

"She never fought back when Sweeney was involved...until a few minutes ago, of course."

"“Please...” he then pulled away from her. “Please, Mrs. Lovett, I am in dire need of your wonderful, adroit skills and I would be much obliged and forever in your debt if you would assist me with...” Sweeney stopped, coughing in his sleeve to hide his discomfiture. “...repairing my trousers.”

Mrs. Lovett almost felt her heart plop to her feet in disappointment. She had foolishly been preparing herself for a confession of love from him. She had been so ready for it. It was about to happen like she’d always dreamed..."

Still, I just quoted, like, the whole story. Now my review's really long. Oh well. )

Let's just wrap up this review by saying that you are one of my most favorite authors, you'd be on my favorite favorite authors list if there was one, and I ADORE everything you write.

PLEASE write more. )
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aw lo lthat was so cute i loved this story
SweeneyChick chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i thought it was a cute short story.
Twisted Ingenue chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Split Pants...what a hoot! Very nice descriptive prose...like the cockney too
pinkeop chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Cute and funny! Very nice. Poor Mrs. Lovett. I like how she got all upset and threw his pants at him, though! Go her! I like your writing style. Very nice. ]
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Well, now that I've recovered (mostly) from my giggle-fit...

Very nice story! Not too OOC. A little here and there, but overall, very good!

Throughout the entire story, I pictured him in white boxers with little hearts on them...XD