Reviews for This New Life
arilaen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Beautiful! And AWWWWW Dean let him live his apple pie life and didn't even tell him about his previous life... heartbreaking!
anka-x chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I want to vote you a writer for the real tv series. There would be more brotherly momets, that I love so much. The show would be better.
S chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my God, that was so amazing! The saddest thing I have ever read, but so beautiful! The end was so heartbreaking, "Sam" never finding Sam and his old life " He knew he would never know" so sad! AWESOME STORY!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
So 'Sam' is actually Dean? AFter all he cried out for Sam and the emphasis Bobby put on the name. But then why is Sam going by Dean? Did he realise it was his brother in the house or just thought he looked like him?
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It was confusing in the sense that you're a writer and you have the right to make your writing provoke thought.

I definitely understood it.

It made great sense to me and I was glad I stumbled upon it because it was an amazing oneshot. :)

You're a great writer!

.BurnXx
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
God, I never read anything that touched me like this did. I'm honestly just, wow, completely blown away, this was absolutely amazing, just beyond words. Thank you for putting this masterpiece up

Hugs, Tomorrows Dust
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
So sad, great story!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow, this was so haunting and sad. So true to Sam though- he would give up having a relationship with Dean to keep Dean happy.
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Why did I like that so much and find it so damn beautiful even when it was so sad?
irismay42 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Once I got it into my head who was 'Sam' and who was 'Dean' there was absolutely no confusion! Heartbreaking though - I hope Kripke doesn't actually do this to them! Sam kind of turning himself into Dean (and vice versa I guess!) was just too sad for words, even if Dean kind of got a happy ending! (I can't see him with a 'chubby' girl though! Heh heh heh...)
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
God, I love this. It's so bittersweet and painful and wonderful.
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
that was a good summary... but mnow, you should make an actual series out of it... what do ya think? haha.

just one point if you do decide to write an entire fic with chapters, etc.: can you change the ending?

thanks, ID
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Completely original and very well written. Not confusing at all. Great job.
november winds chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh that broke my heart.

amazing.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
oh my god...this was just amazing, I think I get that Sam is Dean and vice versa...thanks for writing such a beautiful story!