Reviews for In Your Corner
Annie M chapter 5 . 6/26
This story should have been written by the DS people themselves! I agree with those who have reviews before, but even four years later, your great story stands the test of time!
KirstyMD chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
" Of all the conspiracies Fraser could imagine being a target of, this was definitely the sweetest. Diefenbaker approved too, as the humans seemed to use food as a general proxy for expressing concern, and he was living large.

Thatcher was not oblivious to the fact that every time her subordinate left the consulate one of the Americans was around. She got the distinct impression that the detective, Vecchio, thought of her as a mean Mommy who wasn't letting Constable Fraser out to play. She couldn't help but think of Fraser's chumminess with the entire 27th District staff as something akin to fraternizing with the enemy."

I loved the jucstaposition of the Amareicans kindness and Thatchers coldness here.

"Desk. Fraser was beginning to consider it a four letter word. Of course, it WAS a four letter word. He was just beginning to consider it the sort of four letter word that didn't normally grace his vocabulary." I loved this paragraph, it is so Fraser.

Those were just two highlights from another wonderful story. I loved seeing Meg loosen up in the last chapter. Thankyou
Sokerchick chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
This was awesome. It struck just the right notes and was very true to the characters! Great job.
shortybologna chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Very well done! In one brief post you caught the essence of the show. I could very easily have expected to see any element of this post in an actual episode. I anxiously await your next story.

Nan
vic32 chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Great ending and Nurse Vicki good orders although i would have made a house call or two just to make sure he was following order's ;). Thatcher been nice wo.. Look forward to some more from you well done as always.
shortybologna chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Hmm, where to start? Do I start at "great fic, please continue" or "loved that you used the word convivial. It was the right choice" or should I just reassure you that you have nothing to concern yourself where Inspector Thatcher is concerned. I think you nailed her dead on.
vic32 chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Very trilling had me on edge poor Fraser and that Nurse Vicki she sounds like a great Nurse ;) Great work keep it up look forward to more.
vic32 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Loving it i do hope Inspector Thacther is nicer to him in next one. i wouldn't mind been his boss :) Ha Ha keep up the great work
vic32 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Great 2and part can't wait for more more MORE. :)
vic32 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Yet again another Fab story Poor Fraser i hope he'll be ok. Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the great work as always :)