Reviews for Voyager Andromeda: Proving Ground
PilotTheTruth chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Wow, what a good story I'm really looking foward to the next installment.
ellenbetty chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Someone likes writing clift hangers.
ellenbetty chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
A spiritual advisor. Interesting. The NCC-1701 did have a chappel for marriages and prayer. So the Enterprise could have had a Ship's Chaplain as well.
ellenbetty chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Not bad for a first chapter
Julia and Tania chapter 16 . 9/10/2009
Such a nice surprise to see this story updated! Thank you so much for writing this and putting so much efforts into it. It's hard to find stories like yours these days. where the crew are still on a Starship, encountering aliens, all mixed in with a bit of Janeway/Chakotay. I really hope you update soon! Looking forward to seeing Voyager Andromeda: The Kabai!
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh, BTW, I happened upon your web site and it looks fascinating, so I do hope you continue with this epic, thanks, GS.
GLovesTrek chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
I love long Voyager stories, especially J/C, but I'm going to save this to read later, after the hoped-for next story, and hopefully the J/C stuff gets resolved, thanks, GS.
LynnEGib chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
I am still hoping for a happy ending
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
nice story
river4jayne chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ha, i googled myself and this came up. My name is actually Lyssa Campbell. well, i have a different last name now, but im serious...

p.s - i liked the first chappie :)

-r4j
Lady Day and Night chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
OMG! What an awesome story! I found your cover on DA and followed the linkage over here. Please please please update soon!
Aleia McKingston chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
This is good! You haven't updated in a while... I really still hope you'll finish however, because I just found this and powerhoused through what you have written so far.

It's not my normal fair as I'm a hardcore J/C shipper and generally just stick to writing which I know has got that romantic viewpoint, I'm still hoping with this one. and even if it doesn't, woo! It's exciting and well-written. I'm really enjoying it.

Totally loving the little humorous bits too, like how the EMH is "pre-named" and has been specifically made to purge it's memories and such. D

Oh I really hope you update more... and soon.
Asthore chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
I hope that Chakotay will finally believe that Qatala is Kathryn. Please update soon!
jewlz-sheridan chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
great Chapter :D hope your family problems arent bad... ohh i waonder what the Voy crew will do once they find out its really janeway... humm ill have to wait and see lol.

cant wait for the next chapter xx
Bragi151 chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Very nice, I like how the story is progressing and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Kathryn/Qatala. I'm sure there are going to be a few more fun curve balls thrown at the reader soon, and I'm looking forward to them. Good Job and Good Luck D