Reviews for A Mission In The Dark
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
haha was not expecting that until when draco was laughing i thought it was possible
jensteed chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Capture the Flag? Hahaha that was nearly as funny as Marco Polo XD
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Really cute! I caught on , but I really liked it!
Belle86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I used to play that game similar to this in middle school during gym. Although it was called capture the cone. Great fun! Gotta say I'd probably have more fun with them in the story rather than out on the field.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This story line wasn't pointless, it actually kept you guessing for quite a while before you realized they were playing capture the flag. I kind of liked it, because it gave them something to continue their skills with since the war was over. This has been the better hp/hg parings I have read so far because it does not show Harry as being a bumbling teenager or the tragic teen with heavy burdens weighing on him. Good job!
ah.bee chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ahhahahahahah; hilarious hunn. i thought it would be something silly[:

ahahahahhah. lovelie story though. ttyl
ChildDevil04 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was cool. I love capture the flag, it's like one of the best games really. And you can play it forever. My brother's boy scout troop does it over thier family camping weekend and the adults play too. It's a blast!

Anyway, I thought this was awesome, and capture the flag was a great idea.
BooksandMoons4ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Great Story really funny
Christina-Potter-09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
hehe i love it, girl

it was really nice and funny, i was a bit confused because u mentioned Voldemort's death so i didn't know what was going on :)

it was really nice

well done :) and thank you very much for the dedication :)so sweet of you :*

Christina