Reviews for Hey Look, That Guy Has Pointy Ears!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
More pls
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
More pls
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
very nice, i would love to see you continue it!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Please rewrite it
Aquary chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Lovely. I love the closeness between aranel and mione. Not too fast or too long.
Legolas mione also lovely.
Too bad it stop.
I hope one day you will continue it.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lucyole chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
it would be very great when you will revamp your story and repost it again its really interesting,
exciting, funny and sweet i like it.
lure chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hello. I love this story, it is so sad that you chose to abandon it. I hope you will rewrite it soon !
4thyearRavenclaw chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
And ...and...what!? What did she do!? Comon dude you have to keepnwriting!
4thyearRavenclaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Well. Oops. When you first said Riven's Dell I thought they had gotten wrong and Draco was going to Rivendell to get the ring. But well Iwas wrong. They are I'm soooooooo much trouble! Hehe
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
it saddens me that you did not complete this but will hold out a hope that one day you will do a rewrite or something and bring this , to me anyway excellent and well written story.
misslilylunamalfoy chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Please continue this story. Among the HP and LOTR crossovers that I have read before, yours is one of the most well thought out and well written. You have an intriguing plot line, and I am interested in seeing where you could further take this story. Please do not take half a year to update this story again. :)
renegadesammy chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story and your writing definately grew over all 11 chapters. If you ever decide to finish it let me know. :)
Secret world chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
hello there. i would sooooooooooooo love to hear more of this story. so i am asking u as one of yr readers "please dont quit writeing it" and please do update soon.

secret world
just a fan chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
please tell me that you are going to write more. it was just getting so interesting. please please hurry up and work those magicle fingers of yours.