Reviews for Hey Look, That Guy Has Pointy Ears!
lure chapter 1 . 1/26
Hello. I love this story, it is so sad that you chose to abandon it. I hope you will rewrite it soon !
4thyearRavenclaw chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
And ...and...what!? What did she do!? Comon dude you have to keepnwriting!
4thyearRavenclaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Well. Oops. When you first said Riven's Dell I thought they had gotten wrong and Draco was going to Rivendell to get the ring. But well Iwas wrong. They are I'm soooooooo much trouble! Hehe
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
it saddens me that you did not complete this but will hold out a hope that one day you will do a rewrite or something and bring this , to me anyway excellent and well written story.
misslilylunamalfoy chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Please continue this story. Among the HP and LOTR crossovers that I have read before, yours is one of the most well thought out and well written. You have an intriguing plot line, and I am interested in seeing where you could further take this story. Please do not take half a year to update this story again. :)
SerenityLago chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story and your writing definately grew over all 11 chapters. If you ever decide to finish it let me know. :)
Secret world chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
hello there. i would sooooooooooooo love to hear more of this story. so i am asking u as one of yr readers "please dont quit writeing it" and please do update soon.

secret world
just a fan chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
please tell me that you are going to write more. it was just getting so interesting. please please hurry up and work those magicle fingers of yours.
Anzzul chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Seriously its not the worst, but it could be better, it has potential. Should you choose to carefully rewrite it, it would likely be a vast improvement (hint hint;) ).

FDS
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
0_0 oh my god, and update, short as hell, but an update is something. If it was an abandonment you would NOT enjoy my reaction 29 is in progress btw, can you poke my other readers into reviewing? :P ;)

SE
sweetgal3 chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
love the story :) will you be updating again?
oceanluvr chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I am really enjoying your story.

I am actually getting my hopes up for Legolas and Hermione. (I am not a Ron lover... not for Hermione. They make no sense. She would lose IQ points and respect for herself just being with him.)

I hope you find inspiration to continue. Well done.
Farandole chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
You could make a story out of the disclaimers alone... those are hysterical! Oh, and watch out for my daughter, she's willing to fight for you over Legolas!

(Daughter)"Watch out! Don't make me come after you!" JK! :D
Farandole chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Loved the title, only up to chapter three atm but so far it's well done. Looking forward to chapter 4 and hope that if this is a WIP it'll be continued or finished soon. (Since I noticed it hasn't been updated in a little over a year.) Thank you for the time and effort you put into the story so far.
strider21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
more more more more please

best harry potter/lotr fan fic ive read

if you write more could you please send me an email telling me?

wow you are a really gifted writer! keep up the good work and i hope to see more