Reviews for The Potter Brothers Reunion
yumi2482 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
wow. poor draco. awesome story love the plot twists. Keep showing emotion in your stories they are really good like that
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
how did Draco find out he was harry brother. i like the story. please update son. its a interesting new idea on the harry potter books. later dude.
hio chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
awesome fic

keep going
BekkaJane chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
NO! I HATE CLIFFYS! YOUR EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU! EVIL! UPDATE SOON OR I'LL TURN AS EVIL AS YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN
SpeshaSpak chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
good storie! did chap 5 count as a cliffy? it was for me. keep updatin'.
choppy frog chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
why havent u updated? GR...you need to update! if you have run out of ideas, well, you have plenty. right? j/k.
choppy frog chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
woah! that was good. so all you haf to do is update and it will be very good!
Stars Enchantress chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
This isn't exactly the type of story I read, but either way, I really like it! I can't wait for more. Please update soon!
Aword chapter 5 . 1/10/2004
Plz write more plz!
urks chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Okay, I have to say, I love the way you write... You are one of the best writters I've ever seen... BUT OMG... I cannot believe you would do that to the poor plot line... .; it's okay to make Draco the star of it, but not make him good... *sighs* Anyways... Love the way it's written but hate the content!
vanishingact chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
update, damnit! you haven't updated since november of 2001 for this story and i'm kinda sick of it!
HPReader4L chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
kool kool.. i like the story.. its a great plot twist.. but what happens next hm?

HPR
Canadian Crow chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
I don't think you actually explained how Draco found out about being Harry's brother.

Other than that, great story.

,Crow
k00lgirl1808 chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
not bad keep going
Cierra Calavera chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Heya Liz! It's Lyssa and I read your Potter Brothers fanfic and its really great! Luv it! Cyaz!