Reviews for Maybe it's Karma
TessWwiu130 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
If karma did work its self out in the movie Annette would have died in the end, but honestly I don’t think that she deserved it at all. At the beginning of the movie she was miss perfect. The child that every parent wants to end up with, but in reality she is really just a regular person who makes mistakes. If Kathryn wasn’t so evil, I think that everything would have worked out between Sebastian and Annette. Kathryn seemed to be the one causing all of the problems, and she enjoyed feeding to Sebastian’s evilness. She was the one who was coming up with all of the ideas of evil things Sebastian could do. I think that she really enjoyed controlling her stepbrother, and getting him to do bad things.

I agree that the best ending would have been if Sebastian and Annette ended up together since they seemed to be so good for each other. Annette helped bring the good out of Sebastian; you could tell they really were in love because of how she helped Sebastian be a better person. But Kathryn was that little devil on Sebastian’s shoulder, making it harder for him to be able to be the good person that he is. Kathryn was evil and manipulative and you can blame her for almost every bad thing that happens in the movie. I love the ending, and how everything ends up catching up to Kathryn and everyone is shown who the real Kathryn is. The fake nice act she put on was not the real Kathryn and it was good for everyone to finally see that she was the cause of all of the problems.
Taina chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
haha awsome! I love it how you said if you owned cruel intentions Annete would have gotten run over by the cab instead of sebastian, getting him and kathryn back 2gether. now, that wouldnt be bad but id still rather have sebastian just fuck annete for the bet and dump her after. how in hell did he fall in love w her? damn, he and kathryn had so much chemestry... he was clearly meant 2 be w her, not that stupid blonde!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
You say its karma I say it's a cycle but to me now that I think about it. The way the movie ended was best. I did know he was going to die from reading comment on the youtube vid but the journal publishing thing took me by surprise. I liked how it was title 'Cruel Intentsions' by Sebastian. "You don't know the value of something until it's gone." A true lesson, not just a quote. If sebastian hadn't died both him and annete would have had to keep playing Kathryn's games and try to beat her and stuff. Anyway that movie was just as good as 10 things I hate about you. I'm checking out all the movies mentioned in Not Another Teen Movie, watching some and then reading fanfiction when I can't get enough of them. Teen romances before lately where amazingly good.
rain-sunsets chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is great,for a while I was worried that I was the only one who hated Annette. I love how you ended it proably second best only to Sebastian not dying and getting together with Kathryn.
Young Chica chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
O-that was saucy! I loved how you made her into a self righteous bitch in a wonderful way. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending of the movie, nor Annette, but hey! You gave me an ending that made me want to see actually happen in the movie )