Reviews for The Blowback
Guest chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
Please finish this story!
nakala chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Maybe it had more to do with Janet and her issues in the first place. If they ever had a chance at a future, she would have to learn to value herself more. And that is probably what it came down to, because if she didn't, how could she believe anyone else did?

i really like this because it's why they didn't work in the beginning (along with Eddie's crap) but if she had more self esteem she wouldn't have so easily cowered away she would have stood up for herself and broke in on the kiss and told him off for lying

but anyway i really like how you dig into what is driving the characters' actions
nakala chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
finally a story where janet doesn't devalue herself to the point where she'll allow Eddie (no matter how much she loves him) to use her until he's ready to forgive her

i am really glad i found this fic

oh and the other stuff is really good too they should have kept the show on the air and had you write for them
Huds2n chapter 35 . 5/10/2010
Soooo excited to see another chapter of this story! Can't wait to read more and see the interaction between Will and Eddie...I loved reading those letters from Eddie to his brothers. Can't wait for more...thanks again for keeping the story alive...I miss OR soooo much!
hookedonfanfics chapter 35 . 5/4/2010
LOVED IT! I'm so hoping you have another chapter up your sleeve! :o)
How are you?
Thanks for writing. I'm missing OR more than ever since the new show Happy Town had it's premire last week. It's ok, just not the same. I love our old OR characters!
Thanks again for writing. I was so excited to see this story's new chapter pop up.
Huds2n chapter 34 . 3/22/2010
Love the chapter - so happy though that Eddie and Janet are past all of that - referring to the letter. I love that you are continuing with this always I will keep reading!
luvnit chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
yay another chapter hope to get some more keep up the good work
jax2u chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
REALLY PHIL? what did he do
erdc1963 chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
love it! keep the chapters coming. I'm always up for a good OR fix!
kooperscoop chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
Ah, you've returned. And in such fine form! Welcome back Blowback. It's a great story, keep it coming!
hookedonfanfics chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
Great chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens when Will comes home.

Love the Owen Allison story. :o)

The whole thing makes me smile! :o) :o) :o)
flaviaperoba chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
So glad you are back!

And with you, a great, great story and dear characters...

Hope you'll keep updating
AutumnStreet chapter 32 . 3/12/2010
Thank you so much for bringing this back. You're writing brings the feel the story back to life. I might have missed this fanfic a good percentage of how much I've missed the story itself. Oh, and have I every mentioned that as surprised as I was that I love an OC, Emily is a great character.
luvnit chapter 33 . 3/9/2010
yay you're back! love the new chapter hope to get more from you again sometime soon : )
hookedonfanfics chapter 33 . 3/9/2010

I had such a long tiring day and to open up my emails and find a new chapter of The Blowback pop up.. pure happiness! :o)

GREAT chapter. I'm all caught up... now keep them coming! :o) (Hey you started it. lol)

Thank you!