Reviews for Odds, Ends, and Debts
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Simply lovely. I adore how you drew the characters into the story. They were very much themselves and that's a feat that not everybody can do. Very wise. I'm becoming a fan now.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
These one shots are great! I hope you make more soon! And the long one too! Im enjoying it alot ;) cant wait for an update! ;)
Arani chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
You so definitely need to continue this. It's...wonderfully dark, intense, and subtly horrifying. On my alerts!

P.S. I see nothing wrong with your tenses, although the story caught me up so much, that I might have just skimmed over them. :)
QuicksilverWitch chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
This collection is awesome, with many fascinating and creative plot lines, especially the vampiric! Kyouya _~ (Just promise me one thing: NO. SPARKLES. *shudder*)
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Is this really a 3 shot? I just read the latest chapter and it feels like there should be more.
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Kyoya is truly evil in these vampire chapters. Initially I felt sorry for him, but now, well he's a serial killer. Of course that is what vampires are monsters, not the romantic heros it's popular to make them into. Very well written.
Scherherazade chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
I really like this one. Not only is it a plausible situation but it hints at the possibility that there could be more between them.
secondaryonly chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
well written. I really like this chapter.

Too bad Haruhi didn't get ottoro.

XD
fireblazie chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
OMG. Just. OMG. I love this entire vamp!Kyouya arc, I really do. It's all so deliciously smexy and creepy and reminds me of Vampire Knight with manipulative Kaname and...no, okay, I really, really love it. Saw the whole Haruhi resembling his dead wife bit coming, but it was still really well-written and loads of fun to read. I can't wait for your next update :D
SailorPikaAngel chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
You had just updated and I decided to go back and reread some of the fics. I had forgotten how much I LOVED Bloodlove! From Haruhi dying to Kyouya slowly falling into depravity. What will happen when he meets her reincarnated self? I just love the last line bcs they will meet soon! Can't wait until you update...
DevilHeart13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Very cute
fireblazie chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
AH. I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. :D I love P&P as well (the newer, less faithful version, I must admit XD) and so this was totally up my alley. I really, really enjoyed reading it :D
Rae-me chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
i like this story a lot. wonder when you'll be able to update this. looking forward to the next chap!
Raett2020 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
You know, if Kyouya put his mind to it with the limitless time he has as a vampire here he could probably take over the world. Just a random thought.
fireblazie chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Ohmigosh. Ohmigosh. OHMIGOSH.

Vampire!Kyouya is THE BEST THING...EVER. I mean, goodness. The process of his transformation from a husband grieving for his dead wife to this lonely man to this cold, sadistic vampire? AWESOME. I mean, gosh. I love it. And the end of this second chapter - "the ones he aids in scholarship" just made me jump out of my seat and go OMG IT'S ABOUT TO GET REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!

I realize this is totally... incoherent. And I'm sorry for that haha. But I'm totally spazzing over this fic and I am really, really REALLY anxious for the next installment. PLEASE update soon; I can't wait to see how this turns out!