Reviews for My Unexpected Bad Habit
twiddling-thumbs chapter 34 . 4h
Oh my god! I've binged read this sooooo many times! I hope one day we have an ending!
Sheckles chapter 34 . 4/7
I just read the entirety of this story in about a day and a half, and my god is it EXCELLENT. Thank you for gracing the internet with good writing.
One day, a update will appear. But today is not that day.
Such a good story for it to just end with no ending!
More please.
I feel like this fic is dead and that is devastating.
cwsquared chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
YES! I am currently binge reading this and I'm so happy they kissed! I love you and your writing style. Can't wait to finish the other chapters!
godeeper chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Its that time of the year, update perhaps?
CorruptedCharlie chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE!
This is one of my favourite stories and I have re-read it too many times. I need more!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Will this fix ever be updated again? My heart needs it to happen. gahhhhhh
JM chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
There just needs to be more of this story.
expecting-reader chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
do you know what would be great? if you continued the story ;)
you abandoned it on christmas-topic, maybe this christmas (or early december... november... the sooner the better ) you could go on with it..
i'm pretty sure all readers would regard it as an early xmas-present from you ;)
what i actually wanted to say: don't give up on this wonderful, awesome story
Lauraox14 chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
This is so amazing its gunna be traumatic if its been abandoned forever, i love your writing
AriesDanger24 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
SQUEEE! I love this Perring (get it XD) It is so adorable! The way you write the amazingly sexy scenes are amazing! It's kinda funny how the horse that J.D. rides has my name! This a great amazing spectacular story! I can't wait for the next one!

Aryes