Reviews for My Unexpected Bad Habit
Such a good story for it to just end with no ending!
More please.
I feel like this fic is dead and that is devastating.
cwsquared chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
YES! I am currently binge reading this and I'm so happy they kissed! I love you and your writing style. Can't wait to finish the other chapters!
godeeper chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Its that time of the year, update perhaps?
CorruptedCharlie chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE!
This is one of my favourite stories and I have re-read it too many times. I need more!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Will this fix ever be updated again? My heart needs it to happen. gahhhhhh
JM chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
There just needs to be more of this story.
expecting-reader chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
do you know what would be great? if you continued the story ;)
you abandoned it on christmas-topic, maybe this christmas (or early december... november... the sooner the better ) you could go on with it..
i'm pretty sure all readers would regard it as an early xmas-present from you ;)
what i actually wanted to say: don't give up on this wonderful, awesome story
Lauraox14 chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
This is so amazing its gunna be traumatic if its been abandoned forever, i love your writing
AriesDanger24 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
SQUEEE! I love this Perring (get it XD) It is so adorable! The way you write the amazingly sexy scenes are amazing! It's kinda funny how the horse that J.D. rides has my name! This a great amazing spectacular story! I can't wait for the next one!

Aryes
klaine the vampire slayer chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
SO FUCKING AWESOME!
Slayerq2000 chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
I'm excited you updated and I'm curious to see how Perry responds to his updated apartment. Thanks for updating, there aren't enough Perry and JD stories!
Dr. Ashtray chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
I really did like this, but I really wish 's anger issues/need for control/past abuse had been discussed because in the beginning of the story he was terrifying and interesting, and I feel like his behavior was brushed off.
Isadora chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
Adorable fic, I've absolutely loved reading this - thank you!