Reviews for My Unexpected Bad Habit
I absolutely love the story, but I'm bummed that it hasn't been updated in a long while.. Are you going to finish the story sometime or...? Would love it if you did!
TheElejahDiaries chapter 34 . 9/8
Hi yes hello I just read this fic over the course of about 3 days and I can say it has sufficiently ruined my life in every way possible. I laughed my ass off, cried my eyes out, and just about everything in between. Brilliantly written, spectacularly characterized, and just the right amount of Suffering. I'm not sure if this chapter was intended to be your ending or if it's just been abandoned, but either way, I can't say I feel even a little bit of regret for taking on this massive fic. I know how hard it can be to write something you love and then just realize you don't have the time or even the dedication to finish it - I know I've been there far too many times. I do hold out hope that one day you'll return and update or even just write about what you envisioned the outcome of JD's and Dr. Cox's relationship to be. Either way, thank you for the privilege of reading this and having my heart torn out, chewed up, and pieced back together again.
J chapter 34 . 6/23
I finished this story within a span of two days and I must say - it was everything I could have hoped for and more. The characterization and descriptions were spot on, it was almost as if this was a real episode (haha, in my dreams)! I sincerely hope that you return to and continue writing this story, I know you'd make a lot of people happy. Seriously, I need more of this in my life. I hope that you're doing well, and that your separate endeavors and life away from fanfiction is flourishing (but please come back!)
Much love X,
Maige chapter 34 . 5/19
The last time I reviewed this fic, it was 2012. There was one update since then, and no more to be seen since.
I truly hope you'll come back to this someday, or at least put a summary of what happens to the end. I've been rewatching Scrubs again and it's my ritual, almost, to read this whenever I'm going through the episodes again. I still stand by what I said before - you work is amazing, especially the characterization. I don't know if you remember, but you spoke to me once on deviantart when I commented on the JDCox group that it was a shame you didn't have an account on there (though, obviously I found out you did). I hope you're still active. I at least hope you still see the reviews you're still getting and is at least considering coming back to this. Even just a note saying what's going on would be great, whether this has been dropped or whether it'll just be very slowly updated.
Either way though, I hope you're doing well! Even if this isn't updated, I'll still enjoy reading what occurred so far up until this point.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 4/30

hmmm, but i've noticed the italics and little commentary bits are not showing anymore. That's a shame. I liked those... :/ was it because of a few comments? I thought most people liked it tho...

...Oh well.

Nice so far! ...Haha. JD's turning the tormenting to his advantage there. :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 4/29
! (insert line of exclamation points here)

ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 4/29
O.O !
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 4/29

...that is all.
xD xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 4/29
...Ehehe... a SORT of misunderstanding? xD because they didn't really do anything last night. xD
...Uh oh, but he's kinda drunk now right? Problem? (or I'm imagining things) :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 4/29
Uwaaa! The tension... it's so... intense...! Ohhhh! (haha)
I'm loving it so far.

YEAH! It does feel pretty cannon and in character. ...Haha, and loving the little POV switches for the little joke mental-commentary inserts. (dunno if that made sense, but I mean, like how JD thought Dr Cox liked his singing, and the hair gel comment...)

I wonder what Jordan will think though? Perhaps she'll not care much though. yknow. sass queen and all, and they're not really married. xD (tho I'd feel bad if she got alienated, she's one of my favorite characters... xD )

ANYWAY, pardon the rant. I'm off to the next chapter! :D
I love this story soooo much why didn't you Finnish it?
twiddling-thumbs chapter 34 . 4/17
Oh my god! I've binged read this sooooo many times! I hope one day we have an ending!
Sheckles chapter 34 . 4/7
I just read the entirety of this story in about a day and a half, and my god is it EXCELLENT. Thank you for gracing the internet with good writing.
One day, a update will appear. But today is not that day.