Reviews for Pretty Boy
Major Session chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was a relly good description. It makes perfect sense and is a great description. Maybe a little more Jinx banter but still a nice read.
BadDogg chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I played this mission just yesterday. I love those 3. They're pretty funny and the mission was cool too!
ThisAccountIsDeadPleaseDelete chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is good. It would be even better if this began a full story fic.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Ugh. I hate Jinx. Those stupid pretty boy comments piss me off... I was screaming at the tv. lol. i need to get a life...
Jak girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
My my my, wasn't Jinx in for a surprise when he saves all their butts in the sewers?
The Obsessor chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*Flips Mog onto the ground and smashes his head into the pavement*

Don't you dare talk about my Jak-kun that way ever again you teme!

Honestly, Mog needs to read more than comic books in his spare time... awesome story!
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Stupid rumors. Hate them. Absolutely hate them. No one likes rumors. They spread like a sickening disease...

Poor Jak. People think he's like a vampire. O.o Wow.

Godo writing, great story! Keep up the good work!
CrystalGlacier chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is awesome! And very original. I always wondered what they were talking about.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh, I liked this. It was original, and had a nice little flow to it. I loved the trio's portrayal and Jinx's line of the world being stupid enough without Mog adding to it. That made me smile.

This was nice. I enjoyed it. But I do have one question: Doesn't Jinx smoke a cigar? Ah, either way, I liked this.
LS of ACO chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
An excellent little piece. The speech patterns were very well reproduced; these are exactly the kinds of things I could imagine those three saying.

But yes, you did in fact confuse Grim and Mog. Mog is the big stupid one.
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ha ha! Wonderful story! I passed this mission a few days ago while playing Jak 2, and have always wondered since what Jinx and the other were talking about before Jak met them at the Sewers. This captures it perfectly. Their personalities sounded a bit complex to me, but you interpreted them nicely. Jinx is skeptical, of course, while Mog and Grim are spewing out what they heard around the city like a bunch of morons! How lovely... Unfortunately, what Grim said was true. Jak IS a demon who escaped prison and wants revenge on Baron Praxis. Wonder how they will react once they find out that the rumors are actually real...Will they act like Keira and shun the blonde, or will they use him to their advantage, like Torn? Interesting...The task itself in the game was frustratingly easy to me (Jak 3 was way harder!) but I enjoyed the explosive expert's insults to his companions. Quite amusing...Anyways, keep up the great work, okay? You are a talented writer!
Aunt Rackie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow! I really liked that! Are you gunna continue it? It's really good.
Javahna chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
haahaa, love it. Covers this scene nicely. I wondered what they were talking about...

good job.
lioness007 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
A very nice pre introduction piece. It sounds very much like what the rumors and speculations about Jak would be.