Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 3/10
Amazing mini arc good job.
Jacob9594 chapter 6 . 3/10
And he last ally has joined, neat
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 3/10
I think Sailor Orcus is one of my favorites now
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 3/10
I enjoyed this chapter. Good job
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 3/10
Another great episode to introduce a new OC, good job
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/10
Another great chapter and new hero has appeared
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/9
Good start for a mini arc.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
This is Ford1114 leaving one guest reviewer since I reviewed this before. This time, I’m rereading this last chapter.

Sailor Pluto has gather the Kuipers for the test to be a team, to face the Neo Animamates. This is a battle royale, but in the end the heroes won. The Neo Animamates had a Heel Face Turn and atone their mistakes for Galaxia, while Nix escapes.

And so, the Kuipers are meeting the Planetary Senshi to get to know one another and help against stronger evils whenever they can. This ends with Nix meeting his ‘two masters’, which by looking back that we know who they are that set up the finished Season 3.

Looking back, my fav Kuiper changes to Sedna (but still Orcus as similar position or second place). Fave Animamate is Mnemosyne.
Many years later, the Kuipers have their involvements with the Triad thanks to dimension crossing, Karin’s time with Dimitri and connection with Kensuke Rainer (which culminates their revelation in Accel Stream Season 2 Ch. 27). Man, these fan ideas are mindblowing.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Here we are at the last continental destination in Europe. Unlike the previous four awakening Kuipers, this one has a gritty introduction with Tyra saving an innocent girl from thugs. She beats them like nothing.

Tyra’s introduction with the Kuipers is far different, she stole a few things like a thief and that she has her own gang. Varuna is then born, but she has other goals concerning revenge.

Yes, I reread that part of her wanting revenge of Tobias of an accident that led to her parents’ death (who are brilliant people that obviously, had they remain alive, they would have raise Tyra well) and forcing her to live in the slums. Of course, Varuna refuses to commit murder and leaves, this time she’ll be a Senshi.

The last chapter, their big mission.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Welcome to Australia, diverse, but it’s a dangerous place to live with animals trying to kill you. Good description with the Summer Olympics (also a hint to one of the Valkyries)

I remember Christina’s conversation with her mom about her dreams to be a singer and wonders of going to college. Time can tell.

As the Kuipers meet Christina and watch the show, another Animamate appears. Though, Sailor Mnemosyne is shown as remorseful in telling Christina to run in the last minute. Orcus is born that people and even Mnemosyne is awed.

The last one to be awaken is save for the best (and how she was different compare to the others), in Europe. (And I can imagine one of the Valkyries in Europe will be save for last as well, and for a personal reason)
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Yes, this fourth chapter is dedicated to Belle as our long-time companion. And also to her cousin, ten years have pass (2005 – 2015) to which I put this review for a reason.

I can see back then your learning about different cultures such as the Capoeira. It’s where the three Kuipers see Helena’s first appearance with the dance. Foreign Exchange programs, very sweet to show a surprise.

Quaoar is born nevertheless. Next its Australia.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Jami made her debut with her loving family encourages her to be a doctor. She meets Sedna and Eris and is getting to know them before another Animamates strike. Ixion is born and shoos off the frog.

Next up is Brazil.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Haha, Karin sleeps like a baby till she’s waken up by Knut the Polar Bear. She’s excited to form her team. I can imagine years later, Kotori will feel the same way.

Welcome to the Texan ranch, I do say meeting Taylor and the farm is a start. I remember Taylor’s two dogs. One of the Animamates attack, but Eris is born to drive her out.

Second, to Africa.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Time for me to reread one more old YYGDM side-story. Though I did briefly review once a long time ago (and it was comparing My Little Pony back then before my interest ultimately fade), this time my voice is input through the entire story.

After Season 2 of YYGDM, your Sailor Moon OC narrates her life and helping the ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ (flash forward to 2010 that Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes exist). Then, Karin calls for a mission by Pluto to recruit her team, 5 girls that are about to be awaken across the continent. Her mission begins, but not if the antagonists have anything to say about it.
-Sedna did mention Dimitri, years later when DFKai is made, this makes more sense.

This is also for me to prepare for Valkyrie Advent next year (5 years have pass (2006 to 2011) since a new group of magic girls appear, and since I imagine the Neo Animamates were involve in trying to prevent the Kuipers’ revival (I imagine the Erinyes besides their goal to revive Loki will take over for the Valkyries).
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow! I decide to read this to get to know more of Karin's team. Like you, Orcus is also my favorite, and if Karin's team will appear in Cross Generations, I have special plans with Orcus (and its gonna be really dark...) though its unconfirmed.

Y'know, the Kuiper Belt Senshi recently remind me of...:D