Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
This is Ford1114 leaving one guest reviewer since I reviewed this before. This time, I’m rereading this last chapter.

Sailor Pluto has gather the Kuipers for the test to be a team, to face the Neo Animamates. This is a battle royale, but in the end the heroes won. The Neo Animamates had a Heel Face Turn and atone their mistakes for Galaxia, while Nix escapes.

And so, the Kuipers are meeting the Planetary Senshi to get to know one another and help against stronger evils whenever they can. This ends with Nix meeting his ‘two masters’, which by looking back that we know who they are that set up the finished Season 3.

Looking back, my fav Kuiper changes to Sedna (but still Orcus as similar position or second place). Fave Animamate is Mnemosyne.
Many years later, the Kuipers have their involvements with the Triad thanks to dimension crossing, Karin’s time with Dimitri and connection with Kensuke Rainer (which culminates their revelation in Accel Stream Season 2 Ch. 27). Man, these fan ideas are mindblowing.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Here we are at the last continental destination in Europe. Unlike the previous four awakening Kuipers, this one has a gritty introduction with Tyra saving an innocent girl from thugs. She beats them like nothing.

Tyra’s introduction with the Kuipers is far different, she stole a few things like a thief and that she has her own gang. Varuna is then born, but she has other goals concerning revenge.

Yes, I reread that part of her wanting revenge of Tobias of an accident that led to her parents’ death (who are brilliant people that obviously, had they remain alive, they would have raise Tyra well) and forcing her to live in the slums. Of course, Varuna refuses to commit murder and leaves, this time she’ll be a Senshi.

The last chapter, their big mission.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Welcome to Australia, diverse, but it’s a dangerous place to live with animals trying to kill you. Good description with the Summer Olympics (also a hint to one of the Valkyries)

I remember Christina’s conversation with her mom about her dreams to be a singer and wonders of going to college. Time can tell.

As the Kuipers meet Christina and watch the show, another Animamate appears. Though, Sailor Mnemosyne is shown as remorseful in telling Christina to run in the last minute. Orcus is born that people and even Mnemosyne is awed.

The last one to be awaken is save for the best (and how she was different compare to the others), in Europe. (And I can imagine one of the Valkyries in Europe will be save for last as well, and for a personal reason)
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Yes, this fourth chapter is dedicated to Belle as our long-time companion. And also to her cousin, ten years have pass (2005 – 2015) to which I put this review for a reason.

I can see back then your learning about different cultures such as the Capoeira. It’s where the three Kuipers see Helena’s first appearance with the dance. Foreign Exchange programs, very sweet to show a surprise.

Quaoar is born nevertheless. Next its Australia.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Jami made her debut with her loving family encourages her to be a doctor. She meets Sedna and Eris and is getting to know them before another Animamates strike. Ixion is born and shoos off the frog.

Next up is Brazil.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Haha, Karin sleeps like a baby till she’s waken up by Knut the Polar Bear. She’s excited to form her team. I can imagine years later, Kotori will feel the same way.

Welcome to the Texan ranch, I do say meeting Taylor and the farm is a start. I remember Taylor’s two dogs. One of the Animamates attack, but Eris is born to drive her out.

Second, to Africa.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Time for me to reread one more old YYGDM side-story. Though I did briefly review once a long time ago (and it was comparing My Little Pony back then before my interest ultimately fade), this time my voice is input through the entire story.

After Season 2 of YYGDM, your Sailor Moon OC narrates her life and helping the ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ (flash forward to 2010 that Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes exist). Then, Karin calls for a mission by Pluto to recruit her team, 5 girls that are about to be awaken across the continent. Her mission begins, but not if the antagonists have anything to say about it.
-Sedna did mention Dimitri, years later when DFKai is made, this makes more sense.

This is also for me to prepare for Valkyrie Advent next year (5 years have pass (2006 to 2011) since a new group of magic girls appear, and since I imagine the Neo Animamates were involve in trying to prevent the Kuipers’ revival (I imagine the Erinyes besides their goal to revive Loki will take over for the Valkyries).
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow! I decide to read this to get to know more of Karin's team. Like you, Orcus is also my favorite, and if Karin's team will appear in Cross Generations, I have special plans with Orcus (and its gonna be really dark...) though its unconfirmed.

Y'know, the Kuiper Belt Senshi recently remind me of...:D

Sailor Varuna – Rainbow Dash

Dimitri - Spike

That figures :P
SuperGoku987 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Great story. I enjoyed it. I'm going to look at Taiyoukai's awakening now.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Oh dear. It was going so well...

Kanius, the new Senshi went Super FAR too fast. Tyra had her powers... what, two days? Eris... maybe a week? That's about a year or two too soon. Look how long it took the Inner Senshi to reach their Super forms.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Tyra is SO not the sort of character I was expecting for a Senshi. I think we have the Kunipers "most likely to turn evil".
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Playing catch-up.

Shadow and Darkness powers? Someone has got to get that girl a Duel Monsters deck.

More seriously, I hope there's a weakness to those. We don't want Orca to be a Mary Sue, do we?

Before reading the next chapter: Chi and Pi remind me of Dee Dee from RotJ
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
Loved this story. Really enjoyed it. Good to see the Kuiper Senshi complete.

Christina/Sailor Orcus and Taylor/Sailor Eris were definitely my favorite of the new Kuiper girls.

Out of the Animamates, I liked the Sailor Heavymetal Pappillon. Really cool alternate intrepretation of her character. Really I liked all of these Animamates. I kinda wish they had been in the Sailor Moon anime. *sighs* Oh well.

Looking forward to the movie fic! Please, have it up soon! _
Jeffrey chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Good endning to a very good story. I'm very happy everything turned out right for the Kuiper Senshi and are living with the veteran senshi. Didn't expect a change of heart from the big boss, but it's good she didn't kill them (They defend and not kill right!)

Favorite Kuiper Senshi-Sailor Orcus (Happy go lucky but knows when to be serious)

Favorite Animate- Sailor Mnemosyne (she has a good heart)

I can't wait to see how everything starts weaving together in the new season (and won't the other heroes be surprised about new senshi helping them kick serious butt!)

Keep up the good work with your stories dude! Later
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Without a doubt, Varuna is my favorite. She was the most fun to create.

Phila-Del-Phia!