Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
Titan Thanos chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Another good chapter. Helena was quite a nice character. I am very pleased to see a group of Senshi with a diverse ethnicity. We have one Nigerian and now a Brazilian. This makes the Kuiper Senshi an itneresting bunch indeed.

So, we have a Senshi who is an excellent Capoeira practioner. Sailor Quaoar takes out Sailor Lethe, who herself possessed a unique ability with those arms.

Now, the group is just short of two members.

Overall, very good chapter. There was nice action with decent pacing. This story is building up quite nicely.
Titan Thanos chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I put this story on hold, but I've already caught up. I'll be doing a review for each chapter. They'll be brief.

Starting with this one. Jami was quite a likeable character and she does show why she'll be the 'Ami' of the team. I don't know any Poison-based Sailor Senshi to be honest. Sailor Ixion showed a very unique but dangerous ability. Very good fight against the Animamate. Nothing else much to say, but a good chapter.

Two Kuiper Senshi found. Three to go.

- Thanos of Titan
LazerWulf chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Finally, the team is complete. All that's left is the final showdown!

Starlight AT chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
ALRIGHT! SAILOR VARUNA ROCKS! She does have a little too much attitude but she is still cool! UI can't wait for the battle between the neo animamates!
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
that was an awesome chapter!

Varuna finally joined to the team, thought she's being a little rebel and chapter should be awesome since they will face Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon herself. I can't wait to see what will happen nexy!
Belletiger BT chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
heheh, yep, we finally meet Minako's clone; Christina ala Sailor Orcus. Something tells me that minako and Christina will get along very well.

Varuna is the next and the last to show up. from the preview sure think she will guve a little trouble to karin and the others.
Starlight AT chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Oh poor Mnemosyne! And sailor Varuna sounds like a yankee, but that is just my opinion! I can't wait for ch.6!
Jeffrey chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Yes an update!and it was a good chapter. I knew I would like Christina (and it will be a good day when she and Minako meet!). So she pulled a Shikimaru with those powers and it's a good thing she has them too. I'm just baffled by what kind of Personality Sailor Varuna has (she's almost Like Makoto but has a potty mouth, cool!). Keep up the good work.
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Woot. I can't wait for the next chapter! Tyra's gonna kick some ass!

Some other Sedna person chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I've started a hobby of reading other Kuiper stories, to see if I should go ahead with mine. It looks like you've done some homework, on things like the backgrounds of your Senshi's Earthly forms, and the data on the planetoids themselves.

Lucy and Desi remind me of two characters I came up with long ago: Apollo and Sol, who look like Lucy and Desi but with suns instead.

I noticed, though, that only Sedna has some vestiges of Sedna mythology. Why does Eris control the wind? She should be a senshi of discord. Ixion with poisoned arrows? A winged wheel of flame is my weapon of choice. And Quaoar moving the earth? That's different from the void and creation powers I thought of.

But yeah, Myusotis Alpastnis indeed. This behavior from the villains and good guys is very typical of Sailor Moon.

Did you know, though, that other planetoids were named?

Huya: a hispanic water diety. Stress the second syllable. I know there's already mist, water, and your ice senshi. But now that I think of it, acid would suit her. Another option: a masked man like Mamoru.

Deucalion: a Noah story, but with it somehow involves wine. I'd suggest making this one younger and giddy, attacking with substances like laughing gas or itching powder. Again, males are also an option.

Rhadamanthys: in Greek mythology, he judged Asians after they died. I would say to make her from India or the middle east, but the mythology said he went to Elysion. Guess how I'm handling this one!

Chaos: don't tell me you're resisting this one.

Maybe I shouldn't write down my story. It'd give your type of Moonies a heart attack. I wanted to go with something a bit different.

Best of luck to you, oh Top Ten Sailor Sedna of Google Person. I'll be over here, crying over my lack of internet fame.
Jeffrey chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
An update and a good chapter. This is a very good story and the big boss is going to cause some trouble for them. I thought it was cool how Quaoar turned herself into sand (I thought it was sand). And next is Orcus, I have the strangest feeling I'm going to like her , i wonder why? keep up the good work.
Yamimaru chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Just making sure you know this: An official materials book says that Heavy Metal Papillon is all of the following things:

Very emotional

Very sexual

A samba dancer

And a mother
Belletiger chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
did I mentioned this is one of my favorite chapters?

I loved Helena, she's so cute. And I liked pretty much how you described Capoeira. A caperist senshi.

Next chapter will be also pretty interesting. we will see Minako's clone XD

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Nice Chapter. Good thing Lethe wasn't into girls or she'd have really had a field day (any body part? Really? She seemed to stick just to arms).

And about time HMP got involved. Of course, if she was really catching on she'd have sent an Animate to kill Sailor Veruna while everyone's fighting over Orcus. Regardless, I'm sensing Valkyrie Sedna vs HMP fight. Which should be fun...

Mnemosyne... could she end up as a sixth member of the group? Assuming she lives, that is...
Starlight AT chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Damn it just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter and when will you start the YuYuGiDigiMoon movie? I'm really anxious to read it!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »