Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Woot. I can't wait for the next chapter! Tyra's gonna kick some ass!

Some other Sedna person chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I've started a hobby of reading other Kuiper stories, to see if I should go ahead with mine. It looks like you've done some homework, on things like the backgrounds of your Senshi's Earthly forms, and the data on the planetoids themselves.

Lucy and Desi remind me of two characters I came up with long ago: Apollo and Sol, who look like Lucy and Desi but with suns instead.

I noticed, though, that only Sedna has some vestiges of Sedna mythology. Why does Eris control the wind? She should be a senshi of discord. Ixion with poisoned arrows? A winged wheel of flame is my weapon of choice. And Quaoar moving the earth? That's different from the void and creation powers I thought of.

But yeah, Myusotis Alpastnis indeed. This behavior from the villains and good guys is very typical of Sailor Moon.

Did you know, though, that other planetoids were named?

Huya: a hispanic water diety. Stress the second syllable. I know there's already mist, water, and your ice senshi. But now that I think of it, acid would suit her. Another option: a masked man like Mamoru.

Deucalion: a Noah story, but with it somehow involves wine. I'd suggest making this one younger and giddy, attacking with substances like laughing gas or itching powder. Again, males are also an option.

Rhadamanthys: in Greek mythology, he judged Asians after they died. I would say to make her from India or the middle east, but the mythology said he went to Elysion. Guess how I'm handling this one!

Chaos: don't tell me you're resisting this one.

Maybe I shouldn't write down my story. It'd give your type of Moonies a heart attack. I wanted to go with something a bit different.

Best of luck to you, oh Top Ten Sailor Sedna of Google Person. I'll be over here, crying over my lack of internet fame.
Jeffrey chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
An update and a good chapter. This is a very good story and the big boss is going to cause some trouble for them. I thought it was cool how Quaoar turned herself into sand (I thought it was sand). And next is Orcus, I have the strangest feeling I'm going to like her , i wonder why? keep up the good work.
Yamimaru chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Just making sure you know this: An official materials book says that Heavy Metal Papillon is all of the following things:

Very emotional

Very sexual

A samba dancer

And a mother
Belletiger chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
did I mentioned this is one of my favorite chapters?

I loved Helena, she's so cute. And I liked pretty much how you described Capoeira. A caperist senshi.

Next chapter will be also pretty interesting. we will see Minako's clone XD

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Nice Chapter. Good thing Lethe wasn't into girls or she'd have really had a field day (any body part? Really? She seemed to stick just to arms).

And about time HMP got involved. Of course, if she was really catching on she'd have sent an Animate to kill Sailor Veruna while everyone's fighting over Orcus. Regardless, I'm sensing Valkyrie Sedna vs HMP fight. Which should be fun...

Mnemosyne... could she end up as a sixth member of the group? Assuming she lives, that is...
Starlight AT chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Damn it just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter and when will you start the YuYuGiDigiMoon movie? I'm really anxious to read it!
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Lethe's multiple-detachable arms sound creepy.

Starlight AT chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Yay! Chapter 3! Please come out with ch.4 soon! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TAIYOKAI AWAKENING!
belletiger chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
That was a pretty cool chapter.

I really liked the battle scenes in there and Ixion's

showdown. Sure thing Sailor Heavy metal pappilion is not very happy.

Next chapter will be brazil. I dunno the why, but I think it will be one of my fav chapters ~_

See ya in the next chapter!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Nice chapter. A Poison Senshi? Interesting, especially given Sedna and Eris weren't automatically immune.
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Good stuff.

Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
So sorry! I am late to the party! ;

Wow, this was a great chapter. Loved everything minute of it. I loved Eris. Her Texan accent sounds so cute.

And the dogs can talk? Well, we now have the dog versions of Luna and Artemis set. The fight against Sailor Pewter Fox was fun. Really liked Eris and Sedna's team work.

Yeah, I'm already loving this mini-arc! Can't wait for Ixion! _
Jeffrey chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Good chapter! So they got them selves an "Ami" of the group, it's really cool. It's very surprising for me that Setsuna is very high up on the business chain, very good. This story is very good and going by kind of quick. Keep up the good work.
HarpieAna chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Wow! I like how you describe Eris' form. You did superb!

Sayonara, SSJ4Takeru-san!