Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Lethe's multiple-detachable arms sound creepy.

Starlight AT chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Yay! Chapter 3! Please come out with ch.4 soon! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TAIYOKAI AWAKENING!
belletiger chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
That was a pretty cool chapter.

I really liked the battle scenes in there and Ixion's

showdown. Sure thing Sailor Heavy metal pappilion is not very happy.

Next chapter will be brazil. I dunno the why, but I think it will be one of my fav chapters ~_

See ya in the next chapter!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Nice chapter. A Poison Senshi? Interesting, especially given Sedna and Eris weren't automatically immune.
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Good stuff.

Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
So sorry! I am late to the party! ;

Wow, this was a great chapter. Loved everything minute of it. I loved Eris. Her Texan accent sounds so cute.

And the dogs can talk? Well, we now have the dog versions of Luna and Artemis set. The fight against Sailor Pewter Fox was fun. Really liked Eris and Sedna's team work.

Yeah, I'm already loving this mini-arc! Can't wait for Ixion! _
Jeffrey chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Good chapter! So they got them selves an "Ami" of the group, it's really cool. It's very surprising for me that Setsuna is very high up on the business chain, very good. This story is very good and going by kind of quick. Keep up the good work.
HarpieAna chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Wow! I like how you describe Eris' form. You did superb!

Sayonara, SSJ4Takeru-san!

~HA~
Jeffrey chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Good chapter! I'm glad Taylor discorvered her destiny and is going to travel with Karin, and I thought it was a surprise about Desi and Lucy being able to talk and have cresent moon's on there heads (really are the equvilent of Luna and Artemis). This story is really turning out to be really good, keep up the good work.
Titan Thanos chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Excellent chapter. This was worth the wait.

This had a splendid mix of comedy, drama, and action. Taylor and Sailor Pewter Fox are good characters with cute personalities. I have to agree that Taylor was similar to Makoto but she has her own distinctive charm.

Two dog advisors? Interesting, I wonder how Desi and Lucy will get along with Luna and Artemis?

The meeting between Taylor and Karin was very nice. The battle was short but nonetheless good. Sailor Eris proved why she was worthy to be a Kuiper Senshi. Her lasso attack is very creative.

Now, Sedna has gained a new member for her team. Next up, Sailor Ixion.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health, author.

- Thanos of Titan
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
That was an awesome chapter!

Heheh, you know my fav animate is pewter fox. She's funny. And I loved the way you added Taylor/Sailor Eris' fight style with her lasso.

I also liked Taylor's talking dogs: Desi and Lucy. I think Luna and Artemis have some animal company to talk beside of the other girls in japan.

I can't wait to see Sailor Ixion in action and defeating the new neo animate Sailor Titanium Kerokko!
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. It does seem like Taylor is a lot like Makoto, though that was not my intention when creating the character.

Although, it does make the host home pairings easier.

Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Nice chapter. Great introduction to the Texas Tornado (pity those darn astrologers didn't leve Eris's name as Xena). Given Papillion knows about Sailor Sedna's higher power levels, I wonder how he expects to deal with her.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
yeah, i own only 2 volumes of the Stars Manga. I used to own all three. But i can't find the third one...-_- Anywho, love your story!

Good to see the other Animates again!
Silver Moon Princess chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Cool, a new arc! I love it so far. I can't wait to see Sedna meeting her new team. Oh, boy. Now, there's more Animamates? Not good.

Can't wait for the next chapter! _
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »