Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Search for the Kuiper Belt Senshi
Jeffrey chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Good chapter! I'm glad Taylor discorvered her destiny and is going to travel with Karin, and I thought it was a surprise about Desi and Lucy being able to talk and have cresent moon's on there heads (really are the equvilent of Luna and Artemis). This story is really turning out to be really good, keep up the good work.
Titan Thanos chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Excellent chapter. This was worth the wait.

This had a splendid mix of comedy, drama, and action. Taylor and Sailor Pewter Fox are good characters with cute personalities. I have to agree that Taylor was similar to Makoto but she has her own distinctive charm.

Two dog advisors? Interesting, I wonder how Desi and Lucy will get along with Luna and Artemis?

The meeting between Taylor and Karin was very nice. The battle was short but nonetheless good. Sailor Eris proved why she was worthy to be a Kuiper Senshi. Her lasso attack is very creative.

Now, Sedna has gained a new member for her team. Next up, Sailor Ixion.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health, author.

- Thanos of Titan
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
That was an awesome chapter!

Heheh, you know my fav animate is pewter fox. She's funny. And I loved the way you added Taylor/Sailor Eris' fight style with her lasso.

I also liked Taylor's talking dogs: Desi and Lucy. I think Luna and Artemis have some animal company to talk beside of the other girls in japan.

I can't wait to see Sailor Ixion in action and defeating the new neo animate Sailor Titanium Kerokko!
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. It does seem like Taylor is a lot like Makoto, though that was not my intention when creating the character.

Although, it does make the host home pairings easier.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Nice chapter. Great introduction to the Texas Tornado (pity those darn astrologers didn't leve Eris's name as Xena). Given Papillion knows about Sailor Sedna's higher power levels, I wonder how he expects to deal with her.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
yeah, i own only 2 volumes of the Stars Manga. I used to own all three. But i can't find the third one...-_- Anywho, love your story!

Good to see the other Animates again!
Silver Moon Princess chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Cool, a new arc! I love it so far. I can't wait to see Sedna meeting her new team. Oh, boy. Now, there's more Animamates? Not good.

Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hey, there! It's me, Gallantmon of the Hazard! Sorry that I took so long to review! I've been busy lately!

Well, I've read the first chapter of your story and it is pretty interesting that you used the first chapter with the idea of Pluto's 'downgrade' from a planet into a 'dwarf planet'. I think that's pretty interesting.

Sailor Sedna learns of her mission and plans to go around the world to find her Senshi team.

By the way, I need to ask a question: If this is three years after the Rajita, doesn't Sailor Sedna still have her Valkyrie Sailor Senshi form? Just curious.

Later and best wishes!
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
The first chapter of Kuiper Belt Senshi, I'm already smiling of what's going to happen To Karin when she meets the new senshi! That Sailor Papillon is an interesting villian (she's nuts and funny) This is going to be a good story, and It's already been three years? wow all of the senshi must have grown and the other charcters in the rajita story to (really anticpating it) and alot of diffirent cultures in this story too, that's so cool. Anyway good first chapter and keep up the good work.

Later
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Yay, you finally posted the Kuiper Senshi story! _

Good start and I look forward to Karin meeting these new girls. Hopefully, they live up to her expectations. And I'm glad you're using the manga and musical-based Animamates. I've never seen them used in a fanfic before.

Should be fun. Looking forward to the next chapter! _

And to Alan: Geez, lighten up. Relax. I've seen your other review posts and you always seem to nitpick everything. Even SSJ4Takeru isn't perfect.
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
WOOT to the Head!

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Dragolord09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Good start! By the way, did Alan quote Zeronos in his review or is it just me?
Titan Thanos chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
At last, the Kuiper Senshi story is here. And we're off with a good start.

The IAU truly are fools. If they tried to rename my world, I would have taken them out and beaten them to death. Meh, puny insects. Still, Pluto was very calm. She knows she's better than a group of astronomers. They should show us superior beings, like me, in the universe some respect.

Now, Karin begins her quest. These Animamates will indeed prove to be troublesome. It's nice you're using the exclusive manga Animamates... as some did not make it to the anime edition.

Next time, Karin goes to see Taylor/Sailor Eris judging by the next chapter's title. Should be interesting. Good start and I look forward to the next chapter.

Take care and stay in good health, author.

- Thanos of Titan
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Let me say this to start: I hope these new Senshi have to start at the initial "Sailor" power level. Instant Valkyries would be REALLY stupid.

And why is Tuxedo Mask the only male in the Senshi? (for obvious reasons the Starlights don't count)

Karin's backstory is making my head hurt. Hella complex.

Anyway, good first chapter.
belletiger chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
The staring of Sedna's adventure solo was pretty cool!

I liked it, Hehehm I thought pewter fox fonny, especially the way she laughts. just like a fox XD.

Anyway, great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »