Reviews for That Guy Again
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I just love how grounded and real the character is
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
:D Good read when for when my family and I went to Atlantic City to fish on Memorial Day; it lasted about 30 minutes. I really like this girl (I can't remember her name or if you've ever mentioned it) and that that she's getting up higher on the ranks, I hope nothing bad happens, like her being irrational due to power... Like how Sandy easily got fired from her job. Looking forward to the next sequel (that I must find again; I believe there were 3 in total that had "Guy Again").
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I liked these two, kinda fluffy for you. And is it "crimeny" or "chimney"? just b.t.w.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cute and i actually like the thought of someone like her ending up w/ dick.
InvisibleBrunette chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is a very good fanfiction. The first person view is an interesting aspect, it was really great. I haven't read the prequel yet but I plan to. This story really stands on it's own. I hope you plan on writing more, you are a good writer.

Sincerely

-InvisibleBrunette
Louise B chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This and Just Some Guy are amazing stories. You tell them with real talent. Your voice as this character just shines and is what elevates this story. I do hope you are continuing another segment of this story. It is so cool that she can have an obvious crush on Dick and yet, there doesn't need to be a romantic relationship between them to make the story work.

I do hope you write more on this. Since Sandy has been fired, I don't know if you can use her as an antagonist any longer, but if you've ever been in the corporate world, you can always find some one else to cause our heroine problems. An embezzler, a liar, etc. Or you could bring the briefly mentioned brother to the fore.

Please do continue this. You have an amazing talent.

Sincerely,

Louise B
BatWingteenavenger chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
HA! LUV the last few lines!:) I hope you continue with this, cause it's BRILLIANT! question, though, What does the 12 at the bottom of the page mean? and will she ever meet Nightwing? dude, KEEP GOING WITH THIS!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aww. Well, she's getting a bit smarter, though she's still really insecure.

Are you gonna keep going with this?
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Thanks for an update on this story! Yea, yea, yea. I was really happy to see it!

Maybe more even.

-Cas
scboyinne chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Outstanding story. It falls in line with the last and moved it it forward in the same vein. I love that ther doesn't need to be a romantic relationship between the characters, but everyone benifits from the relationships. Great job obn the story.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I loved this! I'm glad that you continued her story- she provides a great point of view of the inner workings of Wayne Corp, and of course she's a great character.

I also like the writing style in these pieces. It works really well by giving a lot of character insight in a concise and fluid manner.

Good work.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
oh, I loved this! She's so wonderfully normal! (wonders why DC never lets us see anyone normal before killing them off) Wow. Good job!