Reviews for Return of the Lamest
ArcticPuppet chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
Seriously, perfect freaking timing. I needed something good to read, and something to cheer me up.

HAMMERS! I think you fit that in quite nicely :) I find myself wondering what else Videl is going to ask...
LordTheadArmageddon chapter 23 . 5/18/2008
rofl... not much else to say on that note

5 (same old same old)

also im eager to read the sequal to battle stain that i read about on your profile .. i think it was callesd breaking grace or something like that
dbzfan952 chapter 23 . 5/18/2008
Wow...that is one amazing shrink. How does she do that? It's about time Sharpner and Erasa went to a shrink though, I've been wondering when they'd get around to it.

Poor Sharpner's injured eyes, figures it was Gohan that made him realize he was 'looking' in the boys' locker room. Well, at least Harpner's back to normal. The fact that he was dropped as a baby explained a lot though. At least that mystery's been solved.
Rohan777 chapter 23 . 5/18/2008
Hehe, it's about bloody time that they all went to see a shrink. Do you have her adress? I could use a counsil...

Sharpner dropped on the head as a kid. Case solved. Mission accomplished. Next one: trying to figure out what happened to Mr. Satan's brain.

Well, on to the next chap. _
Shadowsole chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
a shit I'm late sorry

to compensate have a buffet of weirdly named and impossible to spell correctly pasta

it's quite obvious that sharpener has willingly studied at some point in time because he was dropped on his head
brenthforever chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
i no im missing something obvious because im a dumb blonde too probably dumber than erasa at somepoint. so dont laugh. who was the guy at the high school.

your laughing. stop.
KickAssV chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
That shrink was soo hilarious! How she figured all of that information out was beyond me! How do you come up with all of this stuff? I know how to find out! Have you ever eaten a crayon before? Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Are you wearing socks right now? Were you an honors student in school? Do you have a tan? Oh, I know now! You are just a genius when it comes to comedy and it is revealed throughout "Return of the Lamest." It has to be that. It's so obvious. Great chapter _
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
Awesome job but who was that one kid she couldn't help? Sharpner? Please update soon!

-WT
AvaLuna chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
Very Nice.
Anonymous Void chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
I really liked Dr. Bed, as you already know.

However, there were a couple errors. When the secretary was busy talking to her boyfriend, you left out a "too." Then you used "blond" to describe Erasa when it should be "blonde." It think there was "to" that should be a "too" as well but I'm having trouble finding it again.

Nice chapter.
btstfn chapter 23 . 5/17/2008
um don't know how to say this but, you double posted
Rohan777 chapter 22 . 5/15/2008
Man, I've been a lil sick all day, and when Sharpner said something smart...I almost had a stroke, heart attack, blatter explosion, pimples and a leg amputated from shock.

Hehe, I had to laugh at the Spikyskulled skeletons. Great find... you're so silly. (Currently doped up on medication, this review might be...strange.)

Of course 2 plus 2 equals 5. Just count it on your hands. 2 (one finger) plus (another finger) 2 (again another) equals (yet again) and then the last finger is for the answer. So it comes to 5 fingers. _ I'm so smarts.

Well, I'm gonna lie down for a bit. Probably for 5 seconds, before I forget why I wanted to lie down, and get up again just to keel over beside the bed and continue to sleep there.

...gods I'm gonna have such a cramp tomorrow.
ArcticPuppet chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Im too tired to think, so I'll just leave you with this:

Hammers?
Mew Rin chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Sharpner...and study? Never had I ever thought he would have the patience to study...I mean...I CAN'T even take one minute out of my precious time to study! Hmm...which reminds me...there's a test tomorrow. Good thing i'm an A/B student in Social Studies! Anyway, great chappy and can't wait to see more!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Nice but do you hate Sharpner? Because since you are the author you have Kami-like power thus acting as Kami when he's indispose, right? Awesome job! Please update soon!

-WT