Reviews for Return of the Lamest
brenthforever chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
short fieldtrip. whateve good chappie! wonder when the gold stature goes away. btw sorry no review last time i was in a rush
Arzosah chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Wow... no wonder these Satan City kids are so messed up. The lying show-stealer has pulled a Big-Brother(see "1984" by George Orwell for reference)on them and made all of history revolve around himself.

Am waiting for Mr Satan to be given a much more thorough lesson in humility. He will deserve every minute of it.

Keep up the good work.
dbzfan952 chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
No, I really, really don't have a lot of faith in the Sharpie, though I suppose after this chapter, I should give him SOME credit, albeit unwillingly. I mean, he actually studied! That alone is amazing. Too bad it was mostly all a waste though. Gohanodon, Picosaurus, Vegesaurus and Gokeratops must have all been a let down to our blond...er...thing.

Too bad the golden statue didn't show up; I was sure that it'd make an appearance. And Hercy has three more days to go!
btstfn chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
No way, no friggin way did Sharpner say something smart.

Great, now he's brought about the Apocalypse, well I'll be hiding under my desk, I'm safe there the teachers taught me so. _

While I'm still here, great chapter. I'm REALLY happy right now so only one criticism...

226
Anonymous Void chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
By God, Sharpner smart? Too bad Dende has a stomachache else the end of the world would be probable. And as usual, the Z fighters managed to get themselves into the museum.
Shadowsole chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
sorry i'm late ffn isn't sending me emails

I Lost my liver and since i'm to busy manyaly find updated stories that will have to do today

don't worry, i have five left
Mew Rin chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
Oh. My. God! That was just so hilarious! Oh, Sharpner when will you ever learn, but then, if you get hurt as much as he did, your brain would make the smart decision and leave you forever.
dbzfan952 chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
Sharpner, trying to show off with BRAIN power? Pft, yeah right. I can't wait to see how that goes. More like, showing off how LITTLE brain power he has. _

6 more days for Hercy? I'm still wondering how he'll take all this. He'll probably have a heart attack and be out for another 15 days.

And why do I have a feeling the golden statue will make an appearance at the museum? Piccolo might be a possibility too...guess we'll just have to see. Well, keep up the good work!
Rohan777 chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
Seems that Sharpnener actually grew a brain! How else would he be able to device such an evil and well thought through plan...

...You can almost hear me roll my eyes right?

Gohan's whole life story summed up in just one commercial. Damn that's one hell of a commercial. And it didn't even involve dressed up puppies to make you buy things.

Well, I'll go back to doing whatever the hell it was I was doing before I decided to check my mail. And thanks to this, I forgot what it was. Damned.

A museum...hehe. For some reason I'm thinking of one of Veggie's Gundam's as an artifact there. Final Flashing the curator?..._

Anywhichwaythatdoesn'tleadtoRome, good luck writing the next chap.
ArcticPuppet chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
Hooray! I was mentioned!

I like the blackmail going in a different direction. Seriously, people really like to boggle.

You should retrieve those organs you laughed out if you haven't done so already. That can't be good for you.

Hammers?

HAMMERS!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
It all comes back to the statue doesn't it? Not that I'm complaining. Awesome job! Please update soon!

-WT
kyhplz chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
OMGZ. ;o;

I wanna Majic Pill.

GIMME.

Blah.
btstfn chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
I'm still waiting for Piccolo.

Still waiting...

ME WANT TEH PIKOLOZ!

Seriously nice chapter,I'm grounded right now so no pool parties for a few days. :sigh: I miss daisy in her pink bikini already.

Oh well I'll see her in school

Ok now that my rant is done nice chapter.

BUTT ME WANTZ TEH PIKOLOZ!
LordTheadArmageddon chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
is there any point to me reviewing honestly the story is absolutly hilarous all the way through

5 (is there any point to telling to look up the number meaning?)

its been one of those days
dbzfan952 chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
Nice chapter. Kinda surprising that no one figured out that it was Gohan that Videl was going out with...but, I guess I should have known; after all, it's the students of OSH. Can't expect much from them. _

Sort of surprised that Sharpner didn't just faint right off the back or something. Good luck to him for trying to break Videl and Gohan up.

And Gohan has been unmasked. Very undramatic; that's good, whenever Gohan is unmasked, it's usually VERY dramatic. Can't wait to see their talk. Oh, yeah, has Hercule woken up yet? _
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »