Reviews for Return of the Lamest
AnimeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Yay, the long awaited sequel. I completely forgot about the whole thing, it kinda struck me odd when I happened to skim throught the new stories and saw 'Return of the Lamest'. I thought to myself, "well hey, that sounds creepishly familiar." And so here I am. I'm sure this'll turn out great, so I'll be watchin!
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Hehe, great humor already. And it's just the prologue. I'm looking forward to seeing Gohan get tortured again. _ Fangirls, Dumb jocks, Hercule, Cafeteria food...(shudders).. and then there's the frying pan. Great fun ahead.

(I just discovered a way for the fangirls to immobilize Gohan to attack him. _ They just have to scrape their fingernails over a schoolboard. He'll probably fall to the ground in pain. Easy prey. _)

Well, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. Good luck writing it. -
kyhplz chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow, a sequel!

When I read survival of the lamest (5 times), I couldn't stop laughing.

Hope you update soon!
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Yay! It's finally here! Actually, I had nearly forgotten you were making a sequel, so when I saw this, I was like, 'Oh...my...God!' And then of course I started reading it! It seems like you've gotten off on a great start, poor Goten. I hope you don't make a Saiyaman, and that Gohan wears something else. After all, he doesn't have to worry about his muscles since while the OSH students were with him, they saw them. Also, one question, has Gohan trained? Okay, I'll be watching for your next update!
Mizz-Madam chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Awesome, just awesome. I'm over the moon to see a sequel. I've really been put off and let down by high school fics lately, but I have a brilliant feeling about yours. Perhaps you can get me to start liking Gohan torture fics once more! I hope this story is as good as the first!

~ Danni
btstfn chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
IT'S FINALLY HERE!I HAVE WAITED MONTHS FOR THIS!

Your other story was good, but this I think will be even better, can't wait till he finally gets there.

p.s-there isn't going to be (shudder) Saiyaman will there?and please tell me your gonna change his clothes (pukes)
Anonymous Void chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Not happy about the name but it was your choice. Found a couple errors by the way. "You will not say your best friends name in vain!" There should be an ' in "friends." The other is "...furiously campaigned..." The "campaigned" should be "campaigning."

Otherwise, you are back baby! It sounds just like SOL.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29