Reviews for Return of the Lamest
jcogginsa chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
so now it's ten bucks?jeez,your sending yourself to the poor house
ndesi62 chapter 28 . 2/19/2009
Once again, I love your stories. Please, you're too good at humor to stop writing this series. If you really won't continue, can you at least find another talented author to take over? Or, if someone has already picked up your story, could you tell me where to find them?
Nameless no0b chapter 28 . 2/10/2009
Awesome,pwnsome,uber pwnsome super awesome say more but my dictionary of coolness malfunctioned.

Are you making a sequel?
G. Login chapter 27 . 10/22/2008
Actually peeing his bead when he was 10 makes sense. If I knew that the world might get blown up by a madman in less then a week I might piss my self too.

Loved that house of mirrors thing.
G. Login chapter 24 . 10/22/2008
What did they do? Tie him with Duct Tape. Erasa waas actually smart anough not to be in the group at the time.
G. Login chapter 23 . 10/22/2008
That is a wierd shrink. OH ya that one crazy kid. After about half way done reading I wandered if he would be mentioned.
G. Login chapter 20 . 10/22/2008
At least he didn't come up with the stupid name or the Ginyu poses. Plus they are already going out so Videl knowing isn't a big deal.

Plus he did all that time actually needing to go pee, so his excuss would stick.
G. Login chapter 18 . 10/22/2008
That army part was good.

If Hercule is smart,lol, he will rap the statue in duct tape. Then not even ssj Gohan can distroy the statue.

How stupid to get a fry in the eye. That hurt him, but Videl kicking his ass does nothing lol.
G. Login chapter 16 . 10/21/2008
That kid that got hit by Sharpner's corpse got off easy. Chi-chi would have done fare warse.

And then was shocked out of her little green skirt…figuratively of course, though literally would’ve been so much more enjoyable.

I agree I would have liked that :)
G. Login chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
Sharpner is a crappy 'dancer' lol.
G. Login chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
For chapter 7 you could have mentioned that the mother where histile towards Bulma or their husbands when they saw how their husbands where reacting.
G. Login chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
That works. It gives a reason why he didn't just go along with the gold fighter thing. He actually thinks the GF is someone else.

Gohan and Trunks in a sailor scout outfit lol.

Now Bulma in one of those would be cool.
G. Login chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Gohan is a mushroom dealer. That is cool. She was going to put that in their food? No wander Goten is so hyper and stuff.
G. Login chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
I love all the staffs' reactions to Gohan. He shut the math teacher up with just straight facts with out even trying to be an jurk. The parts with the staff hitting on him was cool, and he is starting to notice.
dbzgirlelena chapter 28 . 9/30/2008
me: NO-O-O-O-O!

jarred: YES! FINALY! (whispers) she wouldnt let me or elena train untill it was over.

elena: huh?... its over...YES! NOW I CAN GO TRAIN! (runs around in circles) WHOO!...WHOO!...FINALY!

me: WA-A-A-A-A-A-A!

vegeta: (walks into current panel) you mean i can blast the hell out of you now?... ... ... FINALY!

me: snifsnifja-nesnifsnif