Reviews for Love Letters? Pssh More Like Sibling Rivalry
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
No NOT ROSIE OR SELENA! HAVE MY SISTER BUT NOT MY DOGS! ALSO NOT ON MY BED!
soon-2-be-cullen chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
firstly would just like to say...ha! im imune to cars and or buses, so suck on that my writer friend, go on! suck on it! (do you find my revies (emails) very, no, extremly bizzare (don't you find bizzare is such a cool word? bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare bizzare carries on for seven decades)?. And after reading this story i now know you are insane, you see on 'dont sleep on my jasper' i had my doubts you were nutty, and then i read this and i now know your a freak, a crazy freak. oh great story, but continue or five gay faries will stalk you and suduce on your wedding(s) night so any marige will fail and also smother all your children. you have been warned!

from your crazy eternaly living vampire fan

;)
soon-2-be-cullen chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ha ha ha! i have no pets! (yet still i review -slaps head- why do i follow your comands -screams as i notice blood trickling down my face and looks down to see my knife ring on my finger-) so while your big hairy vampire (which i am still angry at you for, why make fun of vampires? -growls menicingly- doit again and die) are rapping ugly virgin (yeah virgin, who would wanna do a dog?) dogs my very own parana/giraffe/lion/elephant/cat/turkey/giant munant daisy (all one thing, you see i was experimenting with inbreeding and then fed the smaller animals to the larger ones and said freak was born, i done this because i am mad! mad i tell you! mad! -laughs as you frantically run to the cover of your couch-) who will rape YOUR pats (or strip tease you if your pets is dead/non-exsistent/in a meeting/on a killing spree/giving birth to frogs) and then said weird animal will kill itself..mwa ha ha!

don't know why i write this

ever so random

from your crazy eternaly living vampire fan

;)
piratehannelore chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Since I have a distinct fear of being gnawed to death by blater wheels on a bus I would enjoy another letter from Edvard. lol. I word...kinky.
jassy2009 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMAO! ROFL HAHAHAA omg tears r streaming down my face frum trying to hold in the laughter
Notsoluckystar chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I liked this one too. it was cute
Notsoluckystar chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
So far it has been great, very hilarious
lildarkcookie chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
wow um... nice warning *runs away screaming* ... anyways cant waait for chapter 6 :) haha this is getting really repeditive.. o well peace
EmilsEliza chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
I liked this chapter. It was very funny. Can I help with the Christmas patterned sticky tape? ;)
MoonStarWithWings chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
LOL LOL!

Edvard Kullin?
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
is there a reason you threaten people?
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
lol
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
okay...
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
this is an... interesting chapter
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
OKAY! I PROMISE I'LL REVIEW! DON'T EAT ME!

This was... strange... funny, yet strange. Edvard Kullin? If you says so. And of course, Jazzy wins (bwahahah!)

Love Dawec