Reviews for Love Letters? Pssh More Like Sibling Rivalry
lildarkcookie chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
haha its awsome and i feel like im living in Forks all it does is flipping rain and it snowed in June like WTF! lol anyways i likke forks cuse Edward lives there :P haha and the rest of the Cullens including Bella ;) lol peace!
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
...this is funnier than I expected good job

justanothercrazybrunette chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lauracullen chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
um... yeah. whats with the purple sparkly theme? ocz from my own experience -shifty eyes- random things like that are usually the product of an inside joke, and im nosy. so spill
twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, What will Edward say?

I must keep reading!
Greatest most WONDERFUL Mel chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I hope you both get a kick out of threatening some poor, defenceless STUFFED ANIMALS!

I mean - what did they ever do to you?

No one, on second thoughts, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW VICTORIA!

:Puts hand up: I picked up the spelling error too, Anth! Though, it's another spelling error, betcha going to go crazy looking for it now aren't ya? Hehe.
Greatest most WONDERFUL Mel chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
You're threatening my dog's virginity?

That is such a Victoria thing to say!

Love you Both!

Off to review next chapter!
Werewolf Enthusiast chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
psh, are you sure you didnt get that idea from a fanfic about BELLA? lol, JK JK! please dont curse me, if you do, then how will i review? SO HA! what now? um...yeah...imma read now... DONT HURT ME!
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Haha sweet - can't wait till next time ]

Gimme my magic dust lol D
MoonStarWithWings chapter 4 . 4/9/2008

(in a strange mood. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten the purple sparkly mushrooms...)
FictionalFanGirl chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
what... what... huh? I'm confuzzled. What happened?

Edward POTTER? OMC that would be totally awesome iluv both now combined into one MUHAHAHAHA

Afterthought: it was interesting besides the fact that i am still confused
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
But I don't even have stairs...

Like the osteoporosis crack, you got style! You thoroughly entertained and yet confused me.

I hope you are proud of yourself. Now where's my magic dust!

With Love,

bon vivant chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
That was flippin awesome. Wonderful job it made me laugh. Great Work.
thefuturemrs.edwardcullen chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Ah, the insanity of this fic. Update "Please Don't Sleep on my Jasper!" first, though. It's better. I don't like mushrooms, so I guess it's good that I reviewed. Thanks for making me laugh.

runaway xo chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Edward Cullen dance? Hm, I think I'd like to see that ;) Hahah, great chapter, can't wait for an update :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »