Reviews for Not Enough
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
wow. this story was just recommended to me by one of the reviewers on my own Emmett and Rosalie story, and i'm really glad I took the suggestion now!

this story was so sweet. I loved how you portrayed the characters, Rosalie in particular. I can't say enough how irritated I get with most writers' characterization of her... but i absolutely loved how you wrote her.

the epilogue literally made me squal a little bit. it was so darn cute. :D especially the proposal. And... "'Rose, you need to stand up.' 'Why?' 'Because I need to stand up.'" and then he just pops the question. giggles.

also, my absolute favorite line: "I can't explain it, I'm not eloquent like Edward, or gentle like Esme, or tactful like Carlisle. But I love you and no one else, and I will not be satisfied until you say yes to me." this was so perfect and such a typical Emmett line. it basically sums him up in a sentence. i loved it. there's a lot of love going around in this review, if you hadn't noticed.

so, yeah... great story. emmett and rosalie stories make my day. especially when they're this good. :D

-Eileen
ShelleyandSabinRocker chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Loved your story..Cute
765876587658 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Aw, that was great! I had never really given much thought to how Rosalie and Emmett met! That was perfect! I think you captured their personalities really well! Great job!

rain is my refuge
breathlessbeauty chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
aw :] (that smiley face would definately be emmett, it's big and goofy)
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I applaud you for getting Rosalie's personality just perfect! Its very rare for me to find someone that gets my favorite Cullen girl just right. Great job, I loved the whole story.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Finally, somebody realizes that maybe, just maybe, there's more to Rosalie and Emmett's relationship than sex. About time.

Great story! I'm really glad you followed up on what you started with Rosalie in Dark Eyes. I especially like how you delve into why she cares so much about appearances ("Maybe if I appeared to have everything all together, I would somehow be whole again.") and why she's so hesitant to trust people. Great insight! I never really looked at Rosalie that way before. After reading all your stuff, I'm beginning to really like her.

I thought you did a great job with poor, awkward Edward too. And Emmett's proposal at the end was so sweet. It had me saying "aw" out loud :-)Especially this: "Rosalie, what they did to you is your past. Don't make it your future. I can't explain it, I'm not eloquent like Edward, or gentle like Esme, or tactful like Carlisle. But I love you and no one else, and I will not be satisfied until you say yes to me." I LOVED that. Perfect, and very Emmett.
nyckiii chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
AW- that was too sweet. I love everything that Ive read from you, and this is now one of my favs- keep up the amazing work! ;)
Kem'Ajiana chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
TOO CUTE!
LunaPuff chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Pause for aww moment *aww*. Great fanfic. I love seeing Rose and Emmett as something other than "I'm hot, you're hot, let's have sex ALL THE TIME". This was great.
saki yume kira hanajima chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
sweet story
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Aww, that was sweet. :)
kittkatt123 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
aww..that was so sweet

and cute

i loved the rosalie and emmett
aprilflowers04 chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Sorry, I'm at school and it takes to long to sign in on this computer. Great story! I think you wrote great from Rosalie and Emmett's POV. I'll admit, it is hard to get into Emmett's head, and Rosalie's too...but I think you did a great job!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Well written, imaginitive and creative. Will there be another chapter?
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
definitely different from most of the fanfics.

Its important of emmett and rose's story gets across as well :)

keep writing other stories :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »