Reviews for Not Enough
Lunalilly chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I loved it! it was very sweet and totally in character!
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
That was good! I think Emmett was in character. I also think an epilogue would suit the story nicely!
INVX chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Well im crying again!

what is with me?

i never cry...

you're just so good!

emmett was perfecto dont worry!

it was sweet and romantic and i love the ending
RobotDreamz chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
wow i like it! think you kept emmetts character well seeing as you never really see his serious side in the books. Congrats!

epilogue would be nice..
Blood on a Rose chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Aw! I love the mushy, sensitive side to Emmett. We haven't really gotten to see it too much in the Saga...yet. I think you know how to capture the characters personalities so well, it's really quite sickening. :P And for a two-shot you still have more reviews than I have. Disappointing. *shakes head* Ah well. Epilogue? You can't just dangle that in front of us and then not follow through. EPILOGUE EPILOGUE!
Angelsca20 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
No, Emmett was perfect! A epilogue would be nice, although the ending was so sweet. Great story!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Very, very good. I enjoyed your perspective on Emmett.
crzybookluvrchick4017 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
More!

emmetts fine he can be serious when he wants.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
I cried. I love it, you portrayed Emmett and Rose extremly well. I WORSHIP YOU!

Orphan Ashley
Eillac chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
You pulled off Emmett's character perfectly, no doubt about it. Very good, ver sweet.

-Alex
FaithInSnape chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Aw. That was really sweet! :D

And I'm all for an epilogue. Or...really, for as many chapters as you want to write. :look:
orlibluver chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
I think it is perfect for him. He may be scary and crazy sometimes but he is also compassionate. So I think he is fine. For an epilogue, I don't really know what could be in it, but if you have some plans then I will read it.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I am in shock. This is beyond phenominal. A week spent 10 miles from my computer ha this as a reward?

You got into Rosalie's head so well. It really makes you see why she is the way she is.

I don't know what else to say.

More soon, please?
rina chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
So this is what you do when I wait for updates! You write new fics. Psh. Psh!

But really, I love it. It's... perfect. I have nothing else to say. But it was beautiful.
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh, I really like the way you've written this so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please post it soon! :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »