Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Guest chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
A wonderful story, thank you.
iHedge chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
Oh, that was wonderful.

I... this is wonderful.

Congratulations on finishing, and good luck with moving.

Much love, appreciation, and anticipation,

iHedge
Remember 1105 chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
Aw, that was so good! I loved this story. Probably one of my top two favorites.

Good luck with the move. I hope all that goes well.

Have a good week! Take care! Until your next story comes out!

ever yours.
Amy chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
Hy!

I really love your story. It's so beautiful and romantic.

I would be really happy, if you could write something about them with their children.
SilverWinter18 chapter 31 . 2/17/2009
OMG! I loved it! My cheeks kinda hurt from all the smiling I did throughout this chapter. I'm truly gonna miss reading this one. All the anticipation is over!

lol! At first I was confused as to which LOTR E/L story I was reading because I couldn't remember Lothiriel being excited to sew. Well, not excited per se, but you know, happy that she got the job done.

Poor Ivorwen. Shell probably go into early retirement at the rate Eomer is going! Hehehe... Im so happy for them. *sigh*
Medea Smyke chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Oh, Lia, I don't want to type this review, because then it will really be over! I hate it when stories end because it's like saying goodbye to a good friend, and I'm terrible at goodbyes!

But, yay, little Elfwine is on the way. And the yule buns worked. LOL! I thought they might. ;) And Leofe and Erchi! Huzzah! I'm glad that the twins turned out to be good friends for Lothiriel.

Thank you, again, for writing this story. I love that you tried a different POV and the clever way you weaved through Tolkien's plot. I started reading this when I was incredibly frustrated trying to finish my senior year of college and it was something fun to look forward to! And of course I look forward to your new writing project, when RL gives you a chance.
eternita chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
And so ends one more of your stories that make my life more interesting and make me pay attention to time. Now comes the waiting period. I know what moving house means but still hope you will come back soon.
ezrajade chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Wonderful job. Well written and interesting- can't wait to see what you roll out next!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
I always love a happy ending. It has been wonderful as always reading your stories. I understand your wishing to write in the 'real-world'. I hope everytihng goes well with that. I am sure it will be a wonderful read. Good luck moving. Elwen.
Ria chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Hey!

I just wanted to tell you that I've read all of your stories and I love them all! I hope you keep writing on here, I'll check back every once in a while. Thanks for posting all of your stories to share, it's been a pleasure to read them!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
Anearin chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
I absolutely LOVE the ending! It is very sweet and lovely and aw! perfect absolutely perfect and my thanks to Lady Bluejay, I am so happy that you kept on with this story, it is one of my alltime favorites and I am not just saying that, the way you have put it together is truely both original and engaging, the overall effect breathtaking. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and seeing how it has unfolded. It is wonderful! Thankyou for putting it to paper and sharing it :)

Until your next story (and I really am looking forward to reading your original non-fanfiction one)

Anea
SilvanBeauty12 chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
That was an amazing story - I'm almost sad it's finished now; I always looked forward to seeing the chapter alerts in my inbox! All around well written! I'd love to see more stories from you!
acacia59601 chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Wonderful chapter and wonderful story! Every one of your Eomer/Lothiriel stories manage to be unique and yet come to the same ending. Absolutely beautiful!
Kairi-senpai chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Oh no! my favorite story finished on my birthday T.T thats mean love lol i loved the ending though! thank you for putting up with me D i hope that you come up with something as wonderful as this.

"My beloved seabird, blown on the wings of the storm" Loved it!

-Kai