Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Faoiltierna chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
It has been a pleasure reading. Such a lovely and wonderful story, I'm almost sad to see it end!

Good luck with the house and with your future writing :-)

Thank you!
Aeflid chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
YAY. Light fluffy ending and they're pregnant! Lovely story dear and I've enjoyed reading it )
The-Lady-Isis chapter 31 . 2/16/2009
Oh dear me I'm crying! *fans self rapidly*

There aren't words to express how much I love this story. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us, you did a spectacular job.
Queen Grapefruit chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
The End? I will admit that I put off reading this chapter because I didn't want to have to admit that the story might now be over, but you did make it a fantastic end!

I have loved reading this and look forward to reading more,
SpasticImpulses chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
i loved it!

pillow fights are my favorite.

]
fruitloops was taken chapter 30 . 2/14/2009
As promised I will never doubt you ever again...and I absolutely loved the idea of the spear and ribbons. Is that based on something or out of your brilliant imagination?

I can't wait to see how this ends yet I'm saddened by the thought...alas :)
Medea Smyke chapter 30 . 2/12/2009
Oh, Lia, I love this chapter. One thing that I like about your particular brand of E/L stories, is how good of friends they become on top of being in love. Well done, indeed!
zentry chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
pillow fights, cherry tarts, memories, seduction... I love it all.

Great chapter.
Virtuella chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
Ah, cherry tarts. *Sigh* I could do with them now.

The bridal staff is a brilliant idea, another example of those great customs you invent.
double-trouble-no1 chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
aw so sweet sorry i haven't review lately but schools just started back up and i've been really busy. But that was a really gd chapter more please! hehe
Queen Amy chapter 30 . 2/11/2009
This chapter is fantastic.

Please write another one soon.
wondereye chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
it's a great chapter to see happiness at last for the two with time alone.
LadyElanor chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
Just loved this chapter-intimate but not explicit, which is very,very hard to do when the Rohirrim are in question :) You've done it perfectly. Uf, I would just blush to death if I have to be undressed before a crowd , and I don't consider myself shy :) Poor Lothiriel, lucky she has such wonderful friends. Love the custom with the bridal staff.

And the pillow fight :) the Meduseld court would have something to talk about for the next month. The last part of the chapter is the best for me because it shows how the relationship between Eomer and Lothiriel has evolved from phisical attraction to pure chemistry,to feel complitely comfortable with oneanother.

Keep up the great work. Hope you have more for us :)
Lady M28 chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
I hope you, and everyone else is finally well. Just one chapter to go, *sigh* it is a bit bittersweet. But I did still enjoy every word.

The traditions you came up with were both great, a bit frightening and hilarious. I really liked the moment she looked over at Emeldir and wondered if she still wanted to be her or not. It’s one thing to deal with all of those things when you love someone, especially knowing the expectations & hopes their people are placing on their marriage, I’m sure it would all be teeth grinding if you were doing it just to become queen. The single plate reminded me of the Hunt Queen moment, she was preoccupied in both instances by Éomer! I do wonder if he will have to choose a new one this coming Yule. Interesting that Éowyn is going ahead with her marriage, should make the Yule scenes more interesting, since it will just be them. I did really love her allusion to not wanting to be left behind, very poignant. She does have a lot of stuff to get from both Minas Tirith & Dol Amroth as well.

I so loved her line, ‘I’d forgotten I had friends here.’

The ‘consummation’ was hilarious, such exquisite awkwardness. I was a bit surprised that he wore black & gold rather than green & gold.

Yes, as a matter of fact I did absolutely adore Éomer’s retelling of when he fell for her. Yes I did! You know I’ve always thought that night did it for him, it’s nice to hear his version. I did really love your use of humor through their time alone. You’ve had him use teasing & humor all along to coax her toward him, and seduce her. I really liked the slow boil way you built the final scene, it was just heated enough for enjoyment & knowing things will be lovely with them. Great final line, and very true with this story.

One thing I noticed, and perhaps this is deliberate, you’ve never had her tell him that she loves him on the page. Just a notation, not really a quibble.
Meganalira chapter 30 . 2/10/2009
Damn! I should check this page more often! What was it, like, four chapters I missed? (You sure write fast!)

So, to catch up a little, I loved the last parts :) Oh, getting caught by your father kissing one of his friends, ouch! You also made an excellent picture of her anger at Imrahil and Éomer discussing her as though she wasn't there. Nice speech too. And of course very realistic depiction of her nervousness the day of the wedding.

I can hear from here good-natured gossip in Edoras about the new couple exploding pillows with their passionate vigour on their wedding night :)

Keep up the good work!