Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 14 . 3/6
Oh my gosh that's so sad! I didn't want her to marry the Prince, but I somehow forgot that he was going to die! Poor Prince, and poor her! Gah, and that's very cool how you always have a Note at the end; I really appreciate all the research you've clearly put into your story :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 13 . 3/6
Holy freaking crap! Abort abort! This is not good! Don't even think about it, honey, just say no no no no no no no! My gosh you're giving me a heart attack with this chapter, honestly...haha
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 12 . 3/6
This chapter had me nothing but crying, my gosh. They'd better make up soon I swear! Stupid Worm-guy. And stupid Eomer for thinking that she would actually do such a thing! Gah, men.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 11 . 3/6
Oh my freaking gosh this sucks! Stupid Worm-guy! Gah I'm so upset :P
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 10 . 3/6
Well crap crap crap crap! Don't drink the ale you idiot!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 9 . 3/6
D'aw he's so jealous, how cute! Gah I can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 8 . 3/6
Dun dun dunnn! Go Lothiriel for saving Ceolwen! Whoop whoop!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 7 . 3/6
Ooh the cloak sounds beautiful! And of COURSE the customs there would be different from her home, so of COURSE she needs to accept it; it would be rude not to, right? :3 Hehe, love it!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 6 . 3/6
Gahh Eowyn barging in on their moment like that! She's her brother and blah blah blah but I'm still upset! But I did get to see him protect her, so I as a reader still got something out of it ;)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 5 . 3/6
Oh goodness that was awkward, but go her for saving Eomer from his temper! Ha, I would love to see Eomer flirting with all the ladies and our heroine jealous :3 I'm just glad he's back...for now.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/6
Gah Grima is so CREEPY! Poor actor who portrays him in the movie; everyone must hate him as I do ;)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 3 . 3/6
This is silly, but I've always had a sort of dislike towards Eowyn because she fancied Aragorn, and I've always been a Aragorn x Arwen kind of girl ;)

Ooh some tension, I love tension! No don't leave, Eomer! Onto the next chapter! :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/6
I never read stories that do not have OC's in them, but since I know nothing about the main female protagonist from the book, I consider her an OC which works out for me ;)

Ooh the Worm guy, right? Can't wait to read more! :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/6
So I have never read an Eomer love story before, but it has caught my fancy. I expect great things from it, and can't wait to read more :)
lego12 chapter 31 . 2/2
This is an absolutely amazing story and I keep reading it over and over! I can tell a lot of time went into this story and I just wanted to thank you! I know what a time commitment fanfiction can be!
Thanks again! I hope you write another fic soon *hint hint* :P