Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Adimari chapter 31 . 4/19/2015
This was a very nice story, thank you :)
Guest chapter 31 . 2/7/2015
Wonderful story; you kept to the events of the timeline perfectly and kept the characters believable and enjoyable without wallowing in despair or bouts of silliness that would have detracted from the adventure. The dynamic between Eomer and Lothiriel and their interactions in Middle Earth was refreshing - though fate seemed to intrude upon their confessions and romance in the form of their courting horses or unstable embankments far too often for my liking (I swear, after a couple chapters after the Helm's Deep thread, I was thinking, "JUST TELL HIM WHAT GRIMA ALMOST DID ALREADY"). Aside from my impatience with their misunderstandings, I loved this story so much. I read this after finishing the Abduction of Eomer and I was glad to find that that humorous short story originated within this one.
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I always felt that we should have been given more details on Eomer's lovelife, and I'm just happy that I found one that seemed to actually justify Tolkien's work. I love how you've started your story, with just enough hint of a spark, and just enough hint of something actually going on. I only hope you don't move the story too fast, as with the "secret looks" Eomer is showing her. But it was a great first chapter nonetheless!
ReaderHMA chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Is it the end?
legolasgirl77 chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
That was a great story. Thank you. Loved your eomer and lothiriel ;) They are my favourite!
legolasgirl77 chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Finally the answer ! This is so so so ... so cute ;)
legolasgirl77 chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
OMG what happened !
legolasgirl77 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
I'm Happy ;) Finally a KISS
legolasgirl77 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
XD I love him so much. So caring and then so infuriating !
legolasgirl77 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Waou she is brave !
legolasgirl77 chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Seems strange ... I hope she'll be safe. Now that's Grima is gone, no one is supposed to want her dead
legolasgirl77 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Always telling the truth ! Arf -' And then smash his head for preventing him to kill grima -'
legolasgirl77 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Your Eomer is bold ! I like that
legolasgirl77 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Your Eomer is not exactly like I pictured him but close enough anyway :)
legolasgirl77 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That's gross -' Grimma always scared me.
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »