Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Mouauaua ! i want to know so bad what was his answer to this question !
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Starts weel. But I want them to fight before falling in love :)
biddle29 chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
That was an absolutely beautiful story! I literally read that in a day it was so good! I loved it! :D
Antwonette chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful. Ravishing. Absolutely, positively amazing!

After watching the Desolation of Smaug three times in the past three days, my love for LOTR was rekindled. On a whim, I popped up and who would've thought that the very first story I stumbled upon would be so wonderfully written! Filled with emotions enough to bring me to tears, make my heart clench, my breathing stall in my throat. It was a beautiful tale, and I couldn't help but to appreciate how you used the books for references, incorporated the main storyline, stuck to the standards of the time, and wove fact with fiction. It was AMAZING! I can't tell you how many hours I spent reading all 31 chapters; it is now 3:09 AM where I am and I'm exhausted and bleary-eyed, but I will undoubtedly implore my humble thanks for such a heartfelt, gripping, and romantic tale! It was exactly what I was hoping to stumble upon! Perfect! Bravo! I enjoy reading more (if there is more; that will have to wait until tomorrow to be discovered!) You, your creation, and your impeccable writing are a joy to have found.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Well, thank you for that! Don't quite know what to do with myself now that's it's over,
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
Dad's speech got me in the feels and the sword toss? Oh my!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
We all need purpose in life. Brought a tear to my eye.
H.Chris.H chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
The hole in the floor leading to the rain gutters…you answered a life long question I didn't know I had.
H.Chris.H chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
A bath, with an elf was just was we needed :)
H.Chris.H chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I'm enjoying this very much, great tension, believable angst, limited tears and a splash of cannon for context. Looks like I'm not getting my chores done today. :)
H.Chris.H chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
No crying…always a good sign for a first chapter :)
mh21 chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
What a perfect story. So well written and I adored both characters, their romance was wonderful and so sweet. You certainly know your Tolkein as well - the attention to detail and elegant dialogue was beautiful and just right. I couldn't stop reading, which was surprising for me because I went into this expecting to be bored (I usually prefer stories where a girl from earths falls into Middle earth). I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this, I'm adding it to my favorites!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
This is a masterpiece. Please write more E/L stories, I beseech you.
Berry Smoothie chapter 31 . 2/26/2014
oh my god this is so brilliant
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
I love this story, I absolutely love it. But what I don't get about this chapter is why it's such a big deal that she's leaving for Helm's Deep. I mean, she's never been to Rohan before, wouldn't it be normal for her to take short trips to see different parts of it? It's not like she's going there permanently. Also, Eomer is leaving Edoras as well, he's not staying there. Why is it a big deal that Lothiriel isn't at Edoras since Eomer is hardly there himself?

In closing, I just want to reiterate that I do love this story - it's the best Eomer-Lothiriel dynamic I've read so far, and consequently one of the best LotR stories I've read. A HUGE round of applause to you! You have such a gift for storytelling!
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »