Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
legolasgirl77 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Your Eomer is not exactly like I pictured him but close enough anyway :)
legolasgirl77 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That's gross -' Grimma always scared me.
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Mouauaua ! i want to know so bad what was his answer to this question !
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Starts weel. But I want them to fight before falling in love :)
biddle29 chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
That was an absolutely beautiful story! I literally read that in a day it was so good! I loved it! :D
Antwonette chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful. Ravishing. Absolutely, positively amazing!

After watching the Desolation of Smaug three times in the past three days, my love for LOTR was rekindled. On a whim, I popped up and who would've thought that the very first story I stumbled upon would be so wonderfully written! Filled with emotions enough to bring me to tears, make my heart clench, my breathing stall in my throat. It was a beautiful tale, and I couldn't help but to appreciate how you used the books for references, incorporated the main storyline, stuck to the standards of the time, and wove fact with fiction. It was AMAZING! I can't tell you how many hours I spent reading all 31 chapters; it is now 3:09 AM where I am and I'm exhausted and bleary-eyed, but I will undoubtedly implore my humble thanks for such a heartfelt, gripping, and romantic tale! It was exactly what I was hoping to stumble upon! Perfect! Bravo! I enjoy reading more (if there is more; that will have to wait until tomorrow to be discovered!) You, your creation, and your impeccable writing are a joy to have found.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Well, thank you for that! Don't quite know what to do with myself now that's it's over,
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
Dad's speech got me in the feels and the sword toss? Oh my!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
We all need purpose in life. Brought a tear to my eye.
H.Chris.H chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
The hole in the floor leading to the rain gutters…you answered a life long question I didn't know I had.
H.Chris.H chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
A bath, with an elf was just was we needed :)
H.Chris.H chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I'm enjoying this very much, great tension, believable angst, limited tears and a splash of cannon for context. Looks like I'm not getting my chores done today. :)
H.Chris.H chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
No crying…always a good sign for a first chapter :)
mh21 chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
What a perfect story. So well written and I adored both characters, their romance was wonderful and so sweet. You certainly know your Tolkein as well - the attention to detail and elegant dialogue was beautiful and just right. I couldn't stop reading, which was surprising for me because I went into this expecting to be bored (I usually prefer stories where a girl from earths falls into Middle earth). I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this, I'm adding it to my favorites!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
This is a masterpiece. Please write more E/L stories, I beseech you.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »